C h a p t e r f o u r

The 3 entered the mansion as hinata went straight to the room, he had kissed uribe goodnight saying he would go to sleep early.

Sakusa watched him leave to the room sadly.

"Hey uribe, i already showed you were your room is, imma go check on mama okay" sakusa said smiling at uribe.

Uribe nodded and walked to his room. Sakusa went to his and hinatas room as he saw hinata looking out the window.

He went over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Hinata flinched and quickly wiped his eyes.

Sakusa looked down at hinatas face, his eyes were red and there were tears wipped away.

"Love, were you crying?" He asked softly.

Hinata just shook his head no not looking at him. Sakusa looked at hinata sadly as hinata fought to keep his tears from falling.

Sakusa kissed hinatas cheek as he cleaned hinatas tears with his right hand.

Hinata glanced at sakusa who smiled at him.

"Now that your facing me, tell me why your crying" sakusa said softly.

Hinata looked at him in the eyes, sakusa waited patiently for hinatas answer.

Hinata slowly brought his hand that was closed into view.

He opened his hand revealing blood.

Sakusa's eyes widened as he looked at the dark red liquid that rest on hinatas hand.

"W-were did it come from?" He asked.

Hinata was about to answer when he fell to his knees coughing roughly with his hands over his mouth. Sakusa helped hinata calm down and stop his coughing. Hinata took his hands away from his mouth as blood fallowed.

Sakusas eyes widened.

He got infront of hinata and kneeled down holding his shoulders.

"H-hinata.." he wispered.

Sorry this is short, ill make it longer next time