Chapter 2: Arrival

Ayame's P.O.V.

Two Weeks Later..

"Already?"

"Unfortunately.." I sighed.

"Wait!"

Clove?

"I want to come with. And you can't stop me." I sighed.

"Please don't make this difficult, Clove..I'm sorry but I cannot let you come with me.." She looked down and nodded.

"I understand." She went to me and hugged me.

"Be careful.." I hugged her back.

"I will.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks later...

"We're nearing the city, look alive!" Nouren yelled.

Look alive? I would rather DIE then marry that vile creature-

________________________________________________________________________________

"Halt!" The Crimson Guard formed a barrier with their spears, but I stayed quiet.

"I am Nouren, Captain of the Cerulean Guard," He pulled out a scroll, holding it in front of the guards. "The prince has been expecting us for a while now."

Even with all the evidence, he gave them, they still wouldn't let us in. Saying only with 'dragon blood' could enter and Nouren wasn't going anywhere by arguing with the guards.

A massive dragon is right in front of me.

"Dra-Dragon!"

"Watch out!"

My horse was rampaging. "E-Easy now. Just calm down-"

Before I could do anything, I fell off my horse.

That really hurt..Damn it. I don't have time for this. I need to get up before-"

I heard gnarling, so I looked up to see the dragon looking towards me. My eyes widened.

Oh god-

The scroll hit the dragon's face.

"Hey ugly! That's right you hideous, overgrown lizard! Over here!" Nouren yelled.

I picked up the scroll. This looks like a Crimson seal.

Someone grabbed me and carried me on their horse. I look to see who it was, Aaron?

"Gotcha"

I blushed a bit. "Aaron!"

"Be honest, were you expecting that kind of welcome? Dammit! We should have known better than to come here. This was all an elaborate trap. Now, our best bet is to get our of here while Nouren distracts them"

"I have to go back!" I protested.

"What?"

I got off his grip and ran towards Nouran and the dragon.

"How dare you dishonor a member of the royal court! You will be taught respect!"

Before they could be anything, I ran towards the dragon. I looked at the scroll.

"Only a dragon. Well then, I suppose I owe you an apology."

I kneeled down at the dragon.

"Your highness"