Chapter 3: Undying Love

"Well, princess? You've piqued my curiosity,"

"Tell your little dogs to leave." I took a good look at him.

He was very, VERY handsome, I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

"Oh look, you brought a party with you. What's the matter, princess? You've gone quiet. Are you not happy to finally put a face to the enemy?"

He looks at Nouren and Aaron. "What are you peasants still doing here? Get out of my sight before I lose my patience."

I stood still, not wanting to make any sudden movement. "Ayame, I'm not leaving you alone with him."

I turn around to see Aaron with pleading eyes. I look away from him, with sorrowful eyes, and said "Please, Aaron. I can handle myself.."

"Suit yourselves! I'm getting out of here!" Mai said.

He snarled. "What's this supposed to be? Some kind of joke? In my court, I don't have to ask twice. Servants should learn to follow orders"

"Please..Aaron.."

"Fine, but if you need anything just yell out my name, ok?" I nodded my head.

He started to clap his hands, I got startled for a bit. "Great work, princess. You have me all to yourself." He started to walk closer to me.

"Close enough, Kyro.." The dark blue scaled pattern lit up on my face. "My, I've never seen a dark blue on a dragon's face before." His hand lightly lifts up my chin, making me face him.

"Definitely not what I was expecting.." That ticked me off. "Then what were you expecting?!"

"An Azure..since that was part of the negotiations, hm?" I looked away from him.

"I heard those pesty maids saying you wanted to get to know me..so here I am, princess." I scoffed. "Come on." He lends me a hand. I reluctantly took it.

_________________________________________

I looked at the painting. The Crimson Dragon on top of the Azure Dragon. I mentally slapped myself.

They couldn't choose a better painting?!

"Couldn't you have chosen any other painting besides this one..?"

"It's just a painting, I don't see the problem with it. Besides, it shouldn't worry you."

"But I am allied with them."

"Really now? Is that why your guards are wearing blue clothing?"

"Yes."

We both sat down across from each other. "Here have a drink"

"Oh! I don't really drink, sorry."

"No worries."

'So, tell me, How's life ruling?"

"eehh..My parent was killed around the same time that the Azure Queen was killed." Kyro kept quiet but still listening. "They each were covered in arrows.."

"That's what happens when you blindly trust people.."

I clenched my hands. How dare he?! "Blindly trust people?! You inconsiderate savage! I lost my parents, considering that you don't care." I stood up. "I think we're done here. Thank you for your time, your highness."

"Far from it" He began to walk towards me.

"I no longer feel safe here..I'm calling my guards."

"Kyro..get back...I mean it.."

"I'm afraid I can't do that," We are now in the middle of the room. I ran away as fast as I can. 

I stopped running. "You can't get away from me, Princess. I know this palace like the back of my hand."

He grabbed my hand a pulled me over to his bare chest. He felt..warm..

Ayame, Do something! My dragon snarled at Kyro.

I don't know what to do!

What makes a guy flustered?

Oh, THAT. ok fine..

I leaned my hand against Kyro's back and one crested on his face. "You really know how to charm a girl.."

"Should your highness ever bestow me with such an honor-" I leaned in closer to him. "I'd have no choice but to lie back and.." I wrap the red clothing around Kyro's neck.

"-Do this.." I leaned closer to his lips and moved back quickly and banged his face against the wall.

"Phew!" I started to walk back to Nouren and Aaron but someone grabs my arm. "H-huh.."

"And I thought this would get boring.."

H-how did that not work?! I mentally scowled myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was it? Good or no? Just wondering! Unu Anyways, have a great day/night! Stay safe! <3

Words Counted: 683