Chapter 6: Are you okay..?

Nouren POV:

"She left?! What do you mean she left?" One of the maids said, " Her highness stepped out earlier this morning.." I was baffled about what she said to me. 'She left? Without telling one of us?'

"She's not supposed to go off on her own! Where is she?!" She sweatdropped. "A-ah..well.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Ayame's POV:

I began to wash my horse's body. "Milady, please! This is no task for a princess!" I sweatdropped 'Eh?'

"It's fine, Mai. Since I was little, I've been caring for horses." I continued. "I don't mind at all. "In fact, it's one thing that never fails to calm me down...since my arrival here.."

"A-and Mimi likes this!" (I chose this name because it was the first one to pop up in my head, sorry!)

After I was done cleaning Mimi, I looked to see another horse all bruised up. I frowned and went towards the horses, cresting its skin.

"There, there. It's fine.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Kyro POV:

"What?! She's just spending time with the horses? Tch! How pathetic! The slightest hint of snow and the brand already snapped. How disappointing." I continued.

"She's just another weakling, who fades away." I snarled.

"This is why you're unable to grow out of your shell." I glared at her.

"This weak branches far from snapping. Open your eyes brother, you need allies. Besides, if you think the troubles she's faced here have broken her, your gravely mistaken. She can catch you off guard someday!" I slightly blushed at her statement.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ayame's POV:

"There! You should be all better right now!" I smiled.

"Milady, you seem to know quite a lot about horses."

I chuckled at her statement. "Ahh, yes. You could say that to the least."

Suddenly I had the urge to move away, so I did. Then, a little boy was holding a big vase? (Idk if it's a vase or not ;3;)

He was about to fall, so I quickly caught him and fell on the ground. He widened his eyes. "I'm so sorry miss! I didn't mean it. Please don't punish me!" 

I got up. "Stand up." I kneeled down. "Are you alright? That was quite a fall."

"Princess! Your clothes!"

"Don't mind that. It's quite alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm so sorry if this one was short! I'm making a Black Clover story! I'm going to focus on that story for a bit.

Words Counted: 500