Chapter 4: The Talk

Ayame P.O.V.

"HELP-" Kyro's hand slipped over my mouth, suppress my screams. His other arm is around my waist. No matter how hard I try to get out of his grasp, and no matter how hard I screamed, nobody could hear me.

I felt pitiful. Something he did make me feel so..weak. "What's the matter, princess." his grip tightened around my waist. I started to cry because I would be able to get out.

He widened his eyes. "H-hey. C-cut it out." He sighed, and let go of me. "Relax dear, I have no intention of hurting you. If that was the case you wouldn't still be standing.

"P-please..Let me go.."

"Not until you and I come with some sort of agreement. I'm surrounded by dogs who would want to stab me in the back. The last thing I need is to climb in bed with one." He snarled.

I widened my eyes. "Are you saying I'm going to stab you in the back?!"

"Well, we don't know unless you actually do it."

"J-just let me go..I want to go back.."

"Not yet. Since you're the only thing standing between me and the throne, I have no choice but to go along with this ridiculous charade." He leans closer to me and whispered to my ear. "For the time being, I'll trade your loyalty for my word that nothing will touch you."

After that he released me.

W-what the hell was that..-

I went out of the room and walked towards Nouren, Aaron, and Mai.

"She's here! How was the meeting with the prince-?"

"Omg, why are you crying, Ayame?" Aaron said.

"N-nothing happened-.."

"Nothing happened?! Ayame, your crying for heaven's sake, you never cry unless.."

"He did something to you, didn't he?" He snarled. "Are you hurt?"

"Please don't..I thank you for your concern lieutenant, and I'm positive I'm fine. I think I need some time alone.."

"This way, Milady."

"Thank you.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Kharis P.O.V.

"What do you mean I'm not allowed in?!"

"His highness was rather specific. Apologies. The prince had a long day. He won't be taking visitors."

"Excuse me?! I'm no visitor! I'm his sister! Let me in! Don't make me go dragon on you!" I snarled.

How dare he?! I'm no visitor!

I sighed. "Alright then, I won't go in but give us some time alone."

"Alright, Princess."

"Kyro, I know your in there. These palace walls are already empty..Do you really intend to shut me out as well?"

"I know you probably hate me right now, but I want you to know that I've always had your best interests in mind. As for her, I know you're not the one to trust others lightly..."

"...But of everyone you surround yourself with..she is different. I know because I've seen it. One day..I hope you'll see it too..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Ayame P.O.V.

What a disaster...That rotten prince! He doesn't show any respect towards other people, huh.

I removed my robe and shoes and replaced them with a nightgown over my body. My marks look like it's fading.."

I crashed into my bed and instantly fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Everything felt cold. I woke up to see the Nothern Lights. I sighed. "It's been far too long hasn't it, Ami?" 

Yes, it has.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was it? Good or no? Anyways, have a great day/night!

Words Counted: 680