Chapter One

Today was a very sunny day and Jessica woke up with loud bang coming from her dad's room. As she gets up, the sun is hitting her eyes making her squint her eyes shut. got up and made her way to the bathroom shutting the door behind her. Taking off her clothes and taking a shower and doing her daily routine after she finished showering. Wrapping a towel around her body and then going to her to get ready. She opened her closet and grabbing an outfit.

 She opened her closet and grabbing an outfit

              Do some last touches to her routine, Jessica made her way to the living room, seeing her dad watching and eating breakfast

"Morning Dad!" She said giving her dad a hug and then getting breakfast for herself. She then sat next to him.

"How did you sleep" He asked stuffing ham in his mouth.

"Like always, the neighbors fighting and yelling for everything but I always put on my headphones on " He looked at her giving her a face of curiosity.

 "You know one day you have to teach how you that crap these day!" Jessica giggled and nodding making Johnny smile. 

                                                                              *SKIP TIME*

Jessica grabbed the trash while her father followed her behind getting ready to go to work. Then suddenly we heard a voice behind us.

"Hey I'm Miguel! My family and I just moved into 109" Both of them turned around and met eyes with a tall skinny boy with chocolate eyes and chocolate brown hair. Jessica thought he was very handsome. 

"Great, More Immigrants!" he said making Jessica get embarrassed.

"DAD!" she yelled at making him look at her with a "what" face.

"Um well I'm Jessica and this my dad and we live in that apartment" She said pointing to the door they live in.

"Actually, we from Riverside! but anyways" He then just started to talk about other stuff.