Chapter 2

CRASH!! Jessica woke up from glass being broken. She got up and went straight to the living room. Jessica the tv being broken and her dad yelling.
"DAD!" Jessica screams as she goes and hugs her dad. She was so happy to see her dad. He hugged her back as he looked at her and saw all the bruises and cuts on her face.
"Are you okay!? Does it hurt!" He asked Jessica examining her face.
"Dad I'm fine don't worry about me. What is wrong with you?!" She asked him while he gave her a kiss on the head.
"Well I lost my job yesterday and last night someone crashed my car yesterday! He said acting all furious while Jessica was just standing there.
"Will you go with me to get the car?" He said asking Jessica while she nodded and went to her room to change. She grabbed some sweets and a shirt and put it on. Jessica grabbed her phone and made her out her to the living room. They made there way out to the apartment and to the dealer ship.
———————————————————————————
We then stopped at the Larusso Dealer ship.
"Put your hoodie on!" He said telling me with a glare.
"Why?" Jessica asked confused.
"Just putting it on!" He yelled at her. She flinched a little and immediately put it on. Johnny also put on sunglasses. They then started walking to the entrance. We both entered inside.
"How you doing sir! Would you be inter-"
"No!" He yelled at the worker. Jessica just mouthed sorry to the guy. They continued walking to they got to the front desk.
"Hi! Welcome to Larusso. How can I help you?" The front lady asked him.
"Hi. I just came to pick up my." Johnny said handing the paper to the lady.
"I kinda in a bit of hurry" He said rushing the lady. Jessica was just on her phone waiting.
"Oh looks like this came in last night. It looks like it's going to take awhile but will call you when we have an estimate" She said trying to hand the paper back to him.
"No! My car was suppose to come here. I want it towed to a different body shop!" He said convincing the lady to do it.
"Why? We have the number one service team in the Valley.we beat all the prices! We kick the competition!" The lady said with excitement.
"Yes I've heard it a million times. I would prefer to do my business somewhere else!" The lady just nodded and started to do something in the computer.
"Mr. Larusso would like to meet personally! Let me go get him!" One of the worker said to the buyer. That made Johnny more nervous.
" Can we hurry this up? I gotta go!" He said rushing the lady even more than before.
"Hold on! It looks like one of cars are in the intake lots. I'll just forgive out which one." The lady said in a soft voice.
" You know what! I'll come tomorrow. Let's go Jess" He said walking with Jessica following behind him.
"Johnny!" That made both of them stop and turn around and look at the guy. It was Daniel Larusso the owner of the dealership.
"Johnny Lawrence! I knew- I knew it was you! Holy.. How are you man!" Mr. Larusso said giving Johnny a hug. He looked very uncomfortable.
"Hey man!" Johnny said patting his back.
" Oh my god man how have you been? You look good to and also have a daughter!" He said looking at Jessica.
" Hi! I'm Jessica!" The blondie took out her hand to shake Mr. Larusso hand.
" How have you been?!" He said all happy.
"I've been great man!"
"That's great! Anoush! Louie come here! I want you to meet someone!" Mr. Larusso said to some guys. They both came over.
"No no no! I reall-" Johnny was about to say it but he got of by Mr. Larusso.
"No no no come here" He said grabbing his arm before he could leave.
"Guys this Johnny Lawrence!" He said telling both of guys.
"We both go way. He was the toughest guy in high school! When I first moved here form Jersey he and I got into a little bit! This guy really had it on me!" All three all smile while both of the blondies stand there confused.
"Well you did move into my girl" He said making Mr. Larusso a little furious.
"Well she wasn't girl anymore was she?" Mr. Larusso  said back firing at Johnny.
" Wait! Is this the karate guy, the guy from the tournament?" One of the workers said making Mr. Larusso nod.
"Oh this is the guy that you kicked his ass?" Making him nod again.
" It was a really close match but if you wanna say I kicked him in the face!" Mr. Larusso said making them all laugh.
" Oh come it was an illegal kick!" Johnny said.
" Okay well I guess we should get going!" Jessica said to her dad making him nod.
" Wait!" Mr. Larusso said again making them stop again.
" I heard you wanted to move your car to another body shop!" He said making Johnny nod.
"Yeah that's all I want" He said all mad.
"Well here let see" He grabbed a tablet trying to see the amount. He then had a worried face.
" You know what it's on the house!" He said smiling to him and then Jessica.
"I don't need your damn charity" He said yelling at him.
" Come on you will be doing us a favor. Well my men will need help!" Mr. Larusso to Johnny making him more mad.
"Look I just want my car" Johnny said yelling again at him.
"Okay okay!" He had another worried face.
" Look man the cost is worth more than the car! It's on the house" Eventually Johnny agreed.
"We will be on our way now! Come one Jess!" Again Mr. Larusso stopped them again.
"Wait here!" He said running off to get something.
"Let's go now" Before they could go again Mr. Larusso stopped.
"Wait Johnny here" He handed Johnny a bonsai tree.
"Every costumer gets one! It's good seeing you man!" He pated his back and walked away. That was there chance to run off. When they made it outside, Johnny looked at the tree and dropped it on the floor.
"Dad I wanted that!" She said yelling at him. They made there way home.
———————————————————————————

Jessica followed her dad as he was going to Miguel.
"Are you sure your ready? Cause once you go down this path there is no going back!" Johnny asked Miguel looking at him and then at a smiling Jessica.
" Are you going to be my karate teacher!" Miguel asked him.
"No im going to be your sensai!" Johnny said making  Miguel and Jessica smile too.
———————————————————————————

Hi guys hope you like it. Depending on how busy I am tomorrow I will try my best to upload the chapter 3 tomorrow.