Chapter 6

"I wish my mom could see me kick those boards but she is working." Miguel's smile turned into a little frown. Jessica just looked at him with a smile and rubbed his shoulder. Johnny was looking at the rent papers groaning annoyingly.
"What's wrong with you?" Jessica asked looking at the papers he was holding.
"Nothing to worry about," Johnny said giving Jessica a slight smile.
"Put your costume on. I'm driving you to that dance. We're gonna pick up more students"
Miguel just nodded while Johnny was pointing at him. Miguel finished putting on his shoes and pulled some kind of curtain. It had a mask on it so Miguel put it on while Johnny was looking at him weirdly and Jessica tried her best to not giggle so loud.
"What the hell is that?"
Johnny asked really confused and curious while Jessica was giggling really hard.
"My Halloween costume. My yaya made it. It started off as Deadpool. Then I think it was Spider-Man and then it just kind of became some generic superhero."
Miguel said while putting on the costume.
"Yeah, a poor one at that. Your Poor-Man!"
Johnny said chuckling a little making Jessica scoffing a little but giggling at the same time.
"Yeah"
Miguel said chuckling a little and Jessica having a slight smile on her face.
"Well, I can't let you go out like that. We have a reputation to uphold."
Johnny said very seriously making Miguel and Jessica very curious about what he was suggesting
"So what are you suggesting dad?"
Jessica said frowning her eyebrows.
"You'll see."
Johnny said with a grin on his face while both of the teenagers just smiled at him.
"Well while you guys dress up, I'm going to Aisha's house to get ready with her. I will see you both at the dance."
Jessica said giving a kiss on the cheek to Johnny and giving Miguel a warm smile before grabbing her stuff.

"See you guys at the dance."
Jessica waved at them before heading to Aisha's house.

*SKIP TIME*

"Girl you look so pretty!!"
Aisha squealed in excitement.
OUTFIT:

 Taking one more glance at the mirror, the blondie smiled at how she looked

"Picture!"
Jessica squealed looking at Aisha and grabbed her phone and took a picture of both of them and posted it on her Instagram story.
"Ready to go?"
Aisha asked looking at Jessica as they both were smiling.
"Let's do this!"