part forty-two

*Y/N's POV*

San and Seonghwa wanted to go with me to the doctor's office today, but so did Lisa, Dad, the rest of ATEEZ and Stray Kids. Why did they all want to go. I understand why Lisa Stray kids, and Dad wanted to go, but not ATEEZ. They went already.
-

After trying to convince them, it did not work. We are all going. Currently, I am in the car with Lisa, dad, Jeongin, and San. San was driving because he knew how to get there and I was in the back seat with Jeongin and Lisa.

"Does it hurt carrying them?" Jeongin asked.

"No shit, they must be heavy." Lisa said.

"Well kinda." I chuckled

"See" Jeongin just rolled his eyes and took out his phone. His eyes then widen.

"We have to go to the airport!" He told San.

"Why? We have to got to her appointment." Dad to him.

"This is more important than that." Dad, lisa and I just look at him. "Felix is back hom-"

"TURN THE FUCKING CAR AROUND SAN! GO TO THE AIRPORT!" Fuck the appointment. The love of my life was back.

He quickly makes a U turn and now we are headed to the airport. Jeongin quickly called Bang Chan to tell him and Lisa called Seonghwa.

I felt my heart beat faster the moment I saw that we had arrived. Then there they were. Rosè, Jisoo, BTS, and most importantly Felix, coming out of the plane. Lisa helps me rush out of the car.

Next thing I knew, Felix was running towards me and we hugged. I had never felt so relieved.

*Felix's POV*

We break the hug and I look at her. She was crying and so was I.

"I missed you so much," she said trying to hold back more of her tears.

"Me too" I said with a smile. Then I notice that her stomach grew more. I missed four months of this. "I'm sorry I wasn't here with you. It's just that-"

"It's fine. As long as you're safe,"

"You idiot!" Changbin said as he hit my arm. "You shouldn't have split up with us."

"And you should have been more care with what you were touching." I snapped back.

"Wait what happened with Jennie," Wooyoung asked. I looked at Y/N and I didn't want to say that she could eventually come and look for me. So I have to make up a lie.

"She gave up."

"Really?!" They all said in shock.

"Yeah."

"Where were you all going? There must be a reason for you all to be mixed up in the cars."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." Y/N said.

"We were going to the doctor, but Jeongin called Chan and we came here instead." Yunho said.

"Then let's go." San tosses me the keys and we all get into our cars.
-

*3rd person POV*

When they get to the doctor's office, the nurses had already knew that all of them were there for her pregnancy. After the check up they went to her office. In total there were 28 people, not including the doctor, in the office.

"I see your family grew."

"Yup."

"Well today will make it 6 months. Your children are fine and so are you, but you seem stressed." She then turns to Felix, "She can't be too stressed, ok?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Also, no getting kidnapped or being in danger." She had everyone shocked with that sentence. "What? Do you think I'm dumb? Many families like yours have come to me. Also, I, myself am that daughter of a gang leader."

"We'll make sure she is safe." Jackson said.

~~~