part fifty-three

*3rd person POV*

Y/N didn't give the conversion that she had with Felix one more thought and rushed to her kids. All she wanted was to see them together.

"Where are they?" She asked Dahyun and she pointed towards Jihyo. Jihyo looked up, the twins in her arms. Y/N ran to the couch and sat with her.

"Can I grab them?" She asked.

"They are yours. You don't have to ask." She gives Y/N Seyeon and holds Seojun while Y/N has her moment with her daughter.

"Where's Felix?" Jackson asks.

"He might be upsta-"

"I'm here."

"We need you two to come with us." He then looks at Jihyo, "Take the kids to the location Yuta will give you guys and make sure they are safe. Jin, Wonpil, Kun, Chaeyoung, and Yuna will go with you." She nodded and then Yuna and Kun came with car seats.

"Why do they have to be far away?" Y/N

"Only because we have them, doesn't mean that they're safe."

"Where will they be?" Felix asks.

"That is classified."

"What are we working with, the police? I think the fuck not." Felix

"We deserve to know." Y/N

"I'll explain everything later, just cooperate." He then left.

Felix and Y/N just said their goodbyes to the kids and went as well.

-

*at the boat*

"Are we going to kill them?" Felix asked.

"If you don't want to, then I'll do the honors."

"Y/N?"

"I told you earlier. I'm done with having to live with fear for the kids. I'll end this one and for all. Then after this, I won't kill anyone. I'll retire."

"I'll do the same thing," he said as he held her hand.

They all reach the end of the boat where everyone was. Finally, Felix and Y/N were on the same page about the situation.

"Can you stop moving?! It's annoying!" Jaehyun told

"Jaehyun, let her go." He does as Felix said and drops her.

"Y/N, Felix, please. You can kill her, but let me go. I'll leave the country. I won't bother you anymore. I'll do anything."

"Shut up!" Jess yelled at her daughter.

"I love seeing you beg," Y/N said with a smirk. She walked closer to Jennie and slapped her. "but that won't save you dollface." Her eyes turn cold.

"Felix?"

"Don't look at me. You think imma help you after what you did?"

"Fuck you! Both of you!" At that moment, Jeongin and Jackson come with a gun.

"Ready?" They ask and the two nodded.

"Let's finish this once and for all." Felix said as he held Y/N's hand.

~~~