part thirty-three

Seonghwa's POV

Tao was going to spend the night at our house so tomorrow we had to take him back. When we got back home, everyone was working.

"Have you guys not taken a break?" San asked as he went up stairs to put Tao to sleep

"No. We let her leave." Yunho said

"It's our fault." Jongho added. Then suddenly I get a text from Jeongin.

_____

Jeongin-Shes back butright now she is sleeping so come tomorrow.

Me-Thank you for telling us
_____

"She's back!" Everyone came running to me and saw the text.

"What happened?" San said coming down the stairs.

"Y/N is back!" Mingi said. San then ran to check my phone and saw.

"I'm going first thing tomorrow." He said and then went to his room.

~
Y/N's POV

I wake up with Felix's arms wrapped around me. I caresse his face. And then suddenly his eyes shot open.

"Good morning" he said and then pecked my lips. "What do you want to do today?"

"Depends on when my cousins leave."

"Well I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll see" he said and then got off the bed. I then get up and head to the closet to get changed. Wait...oh shit. I forgot that I had all my clothes at ATEEZ's house. "What happened?"

"I don't have clothes to change into."

"Yes you do. Your bag is right there." He said pointing out my bag. My dumbass also forgot that I had taken clothes. I get the bag and take out a black sweater with some light blue jeans.

~

When I get down stairs, everyone was eating breakfast already. I sat in my usual spot next to Felix and Chaeyeon. I was about to eat but then we heard the door bell. When I opened the door ATEEZ attacked me with a big hug.

"Y/N we missed you so much." Mingi said.

"I missed you guys too."

"She needs to breathe you know." Chaeyeon said as she took Tao from Yeosang.

"I knew you guys were coming so I made alot of food." Chan said

"Thank you" they all said and went to sit on the other half of the table.

~
"HE'S YOUR DAD?!" The all said in shock.

"Yeah" Jeongin and I said.

"What about the threats?" Yunho asked

"He was never going to kill us."

"I never saw this plot twist coming." Jongho said.

~
Felix's POV

After eating, Chaeyeon, San, Seonghwa and Y/N went to go talk somewhere while the rest of us we in the living room.

"What do you think they are talking about? " Wooyoung said.

"Idk, but the four of them have been really close since Y/N came." Jeongin said

"Talking about Y/N, who are the babies?" Hoongjoong asked.

"They are good and we now know the genders" I said

"What are they?" Yunho said in excitment.

"I bet they are girls" Jongho said

"No, boys" Yeosang said.

"It's both." I said

"Really?!" They all said and I nod my head.

"They are going to be like Jeongin and Y/N!" Mingi said.

"We are the Yang twins they will be the Lee twins. No one can be compared to the Yangs twins." He said flipping his hair dramatically.

~
Y/N's POV

The four of us went outside and sat in the garden which I never knew was here.

"What happened to you when you were gone?" San asked.

"I was taken to a building where-" what if I can't talk? They would want it to be a secret. " -that turned out to be his house."

"How are you sure that he is your dad?" Seonghwa asked.

"When he told me, it felt sincere."

"Did you escape?" San asked

"No he brought me here" San then extended his arms to get Tao from Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon then gave him to San.

"You were well fed right?" Chaeyeon asked. I then nodded.

"What about the babies?"San asked he played with Tao's hair.

"I almost forgot that you haven't told them" Chaeyeon said with a smile

"I'm going to have a boy and a girl!"

"Really?!" The both said. I nod.

"Congratulations!" Seonghwa said as he hugged

"Now I want a kid so they can grow up together like us." San whined.

"So did she say me when they might be born?" Seonghwa asked

"No not yet but I think in A/M (any month) " then suddenly we feel droplets on our heads.

"Its raining let's go back inside." San said and we all got up. As soon as we were inside San ran to the living room as he screamed, 'it's a boy and a girl!'

"Felix just told us" Yeosang said

"You guys done having your Bestie's Talk?" Jisung said

"Yup" I said and Felix got up. He walked over to me and hugged me. "What happened?"

"Can't I just hug you?"

"Yeah but for a moment I thought you did something wrong."

"I promised that I wouldn't do anything bad to you and I'm keeping that promise." He said. At that moment I knew that I wanted to be with him for as long as I live.

~~~