CHAPTER 11 - SEX WITH THE PREDATOR

OKAY THIS STORY DID HAVE SMUT BUT MY WRITING FOR P-P-SMUT IS SO BAD SO IT HAPPENED BUT I AINT WRITING IT ALSO STOP WRITING STORYS AT 1-5 AMIN THE MORNING THE CONTINUITY IS JUST OUT THE WINDOW WITH THIS ONE

The meeting was long and draining. Soul sucking if you will. You bowed to all your elders and bid your goodbyes.

If miss joke was here that was a definite chance that sora was here. Again there goes that pesky little heart doing it's flips and tricks while making you feel lively just thinking about his company. Walking down the Halls and making your way back to the main entrance where you found bakugo and like you suspected sora waiting there, a few other side kicks and assistances where there too most likely eating for their partners to come out.

You smile as both you and sora lock eyes with each other. Speed walking you greet your friend with a big hug while he returns the gesture. Bakugo gags a bit from the sudden display of affection, it seemed VERY u professional of you to do such things.

" I knew you would be here!" You smiled while stepping back by the hug

He gave a slight blush while nodding " mhm, we where in the area when he got the call so we came as fast as we could, I didn't know you would be here thought, a pleasant surprise to say the least"
He was in his hero suit this time around,  you never got to see him in his professional attire but you couldn't say it was very memorable looking

You two talked for a while and caught him up so he was in the loop.  " I talked to your little sidekick over there and he seems to have quite the attitude"

" did he intimidate you?"

"N-no!"
——————

Home once again. After leaving the meeting things seemed to have settled down, all might seemed to have tied the fight and the league was able to flee from the fight scene. So it left eveyone on edge on when the next attack could be

You, you had no missions from then on. For being one of the governments greatest weapons they sure didn't use you much for things that mattered. You always wondered why.

Instead of coming home with mountains of paper work, you now had someone to throw that responsibility at, and least to say bakugo threw the biggest fit about that one. Even if it was you being lazy and not wanting to do the tedious things it will benefit him in the long run somehow.

Laying on the floor of your apartment you say and relaxed your back. It was something that always made your muscles relax and recharge after a long day or even a day of flying

Feeling the cool floor against your back was one of the most amazing things that you have discovered. Because your wings use light to function it burns up your skin sometimes. The particles of your wings could be as hot as sun and sometimes that even hurts you on days of patrolling.

The Breeze of air hit your body as you thought about the questions you had. What business did Kiego have with the league, was he tangled up in their mess too? Was this what the commission was talking about not likening the brand keigo was under? No you knew better then to question anything the commission or the government says.

That breeze hits you again shivering, but you don't remember having the balcony door open when you came inside...instantly you sat up and looked around, as expected the big bird Brian was steering back at you.

You gave out a gasp " you scared me what's wrong with you???!" You stand up from the floor and fix your shirt and flatten down your outfit.

" sorry you just looked so peaceful, I couldn't interrupt whatever was going on there" he brushed off while making your way deeper into your home.