P R O L O G U E

O P E N  F I L E
* click*
              N A M E: Tsubasa ( y/n)
              S E X: Female 
              D O B: ( y/b)
              Q U I R K: Valkyrie
              B L O O D T Y P E: B

The people in black suits held your file to your poor parents " I would like your child" the cold words said while holding a stoic face.

Your parents were not in a good situation during this time. Your father was fighting for tooth and nail for a heavy paycheck while your workaholic mother struggled with her relationship with your father.

An offer of 1 million yen was almost too hard to pass up.
Your parents sat in the office for a while yelling about this. Your father was for it, your mother was on the brink of caving. Your parents weren't exactly financially stable for a child, you would be going off to a better place anyway.

With that, you were promised a better life. But it was no better than the hell hole you came from.

The same day your parents shook hands was the same day they took you away, your parents didn't dare look you in the eyes that day, not a single word was muttered from them.

Upon arriving you were settled into a white room. A white room that hurt to stare for too
Long. You waited and waited till you understood what was going on. Only 4 years old you understood quite quickly without being told, they were treating you like a dangerous animal.

You sat in the middle of the room looking at the two-way mirror and felt your heartbreak. The thought of your parent's faces as you left. No regret just shame.
Soon two scientists came in with some tools for testing. Your fear for needles increased

Luckily that was the only time they treated you like that. From then on there was a ' handler ' that took care of you.

They cared and raised you till the age of 6 when you were forced into intense training.

The type of training most heroes goes under. They focused on the duration of your quirk making you push your limits and stretch it out for longer than your body could even handle.

Your quirk was Valkyrie.
You were able to sprout wings made out of natural light and gas's giving it the shining effect. From what you saw was that you were able to form these beautiful wings until they pushed your limits. Upon this, your quirk evolved quickly. Your strength became something almost of any top pro hero, and you're were able to create a weapon out of the light as well.
After a while when things got physical you had subconsciously started to heal yourself.

This only brought attention to the scientist that would inspect your quirk. They theorized if you can heal those around you if you could heal yourself.

———————————-
A few years passed, till they deemed you were fit to start going out. At age 16 they finally allowed you to go off and venture ( with strict rules and with a tracker of course) so with this found freedom you let yourself go to a small little store around the corner to treat yourself with all the endurance training you just went through.

Swiftly passing by many you let yourself in the store and picked out a sugary drink and some savory snacks to go with it. Your nutritionist would never let you eat this junk but it doesn't hurt to do so once in a while.

You paid for your items and walked out of the store. You pulled out the drink from your bag and took a look at it before taking a sip of the pink substance. Strawberry flavored soda was hitting the spot.

You were running low on energy making it hard for your cuts and bruises to heal up properly. So you hoped this would speed up the process in a healthy way.

Upon entering the facility you slipped into the part where they had your room. You never noticed anyone around you. No one was your age and no one new EVER came. While slipping through the hallway you saw a boy with vibrant red wings and messy blonde hair.

" (y/n)! Glad you made it back in time." Your handler Sakura said. She was only 22 at the time. So young for a stressful job. She held her clipboard to her chest as she held her hand out to the mysterious boy and his handler what it seemed.
" Keigo Takami, he's going to go under intensive training with you for a little bit. We thought it would benefit both of your skills" she spoke on. You were not very skilled in the social department, due to you only being secluded from yourself, and you felt awkward around this new boy.

You bowed " of course, I took forward to training with you," you said politely while this boy, Keigo Takami let out a carefree-like grin, his aura was very
carefree and jovial attitude, a hint of maybe mischief? Something you certainly weren't ready for.

" likewise Angel"
————

When it came down to the training you were certainly surprised that you were able to match his speed, not easily but you were a fair match.

Keigo took this opportunity to work on his strength, it was clear he lacked in that department when he was up against you.

While you worked on your agility and speed.

Your grading during this match would always go a little something like this

Power
6/6 S
Speed
3/6 C
Technique
6/6 S
Intelligence
4/6 B
Skillfulness
6/6 S
Almost perfect scores. You only needed to improve in speed before your next match with Keigo.

After your designated match you were ushered back to your room. Unknown why you would have loved to talk to the boy a bit more. You loved the spirit he gave and made the match enjoyable.

You sat in your room and changed out of the sweaty clothes.

Hours passed and you had showered and gotten ready for bed. The only sound is the tv propped onto your wall. It only had movies that would help you fight or bad documentaries about nature. You put that for the background noise as you had tucked yourself into your bed.

Once it seemed that you were fully lulled into a slumber you felt a sudden breeze into your room. You opened your eyes and sat up slowly. Only to be greeted with little red feathers returning to the owner. With that, he jumped in.

" oh great, you're awake!" He grinned. You wondered how he was able to sneak out " w-what are you doing here-" you were cut short by him going around your room " it's way nicer than mine," he said referring to your neat room. " excuse me- " he looked at you as if you and grinned " your room. It's very neat?" He said as if almost was confused about his choice of words.

You asked again " what are you doing here?" He hummed " well, you were great. And I never got to properly acknowledge your potential" he spoke up leaning against the wall.

You blinked. You must have looked like a dear in headlights. You had never gotten a proper compliment " oh- thank you.. you were great too..." you mumbled " not as powerful as I wish but I think we make a great match" he smiled showing his perfect teeth. " friends?" He extended his hand out to you

You loomed over his hand and slowly brought your smaller one up to his. This was your first-ever friend, you never had a proper friend. Needless to say, you were excited. You took his hand before looking up at him with a smile.

With a shake, you looked into his and smiled for the first time in a while

"friends"