Your best friend out of the boys!

Boyfriend's name first

Beau: Jai. You and Jai have always been close,he even got you and Beau together. You can always count on Jai to cheer you up when you and Beau have either had a disagreement or argument. Beau loves how well you get along with his younger brother.

Daniel: Beau. You both have a similar sense of humour and have always got along so well. Skip loves that you get along with his best friend as much as you do, he even jokes by saying you are the female version of Beau. 😉

Luke: James. Both you and James have been friends since you were kids,you can rely on each other no matter the situation. James introduced you to Luke which was the best thing he could have done. When you're together with the other boys you'll play pranks on them and just have a laugh.

James: Daniel. He sees you as a sister, you've known each other all your lives as your families are friends. When you're together you will make up silly songs and dances and also pull pranks of the others that don't always go to plan.

Jai: Luke. You and Luke have known each other the longest out of the boys, he introduced you to his twin brother who you hit it off pretty well with. You can always go to him with any problems you may have and he's always there for you when you and Jai have an argument. He's like a brother to you.