Jerk - Sabo

"Oi! Scarface?" One of the newer members called out to Sabo. It pissed you off.

"Don't call him that." You growl at him.

"Oh feisty I see." He smirked at you.

"I'll rip your throat out!!" You jump at him ready to attack. Sabo grabs you and holds you back. 'Dammit!!! Oooo his arms are strong. Y/n quit thinking like that.' You blush at your thoughts.

"What do you need, Steel?"

"Where is Dragon? I need to talk to him." Steel looks at you and smirks. Sabo gives this killer look and pulls you closer protectively.

"He's in his office."  Sabo hissed at Steel.

"Why didn't you let me rip his throat out?"

Sabo chuckles a bit.

"Because you didn't need to."

"Yeah I did. He was being a dick." You growl a bit. Sabo smiles and kissed your head.

"As cute as you are when you are mad you need to calm down a bit." He smiles and you blush.

"Jerk." You grumble.

"How am I a jerk?"

"You made me blush."  He laughs.

"Sorry." He pinches your checks. "So cute~"

Now he was joking with you but you still blushed.

"You mean cute jerk." You say then quickly clamp your hands over your mouth. You blush a bright red. He looks at you and starts blushing.

"You like I'm cute?" You nod and you both blush even more. "Good because I think your cute too~" he hugs you. You then realize that he was still holding you from earlier.

You lean up a lightly kiss his scar. He looks down at you and leans in. His lips were about to touch yours. He was so close!

"Hey Y/n Sabo. Can you-- Oh!!" Koala stops talking, giggles then walks away after a quick wink.

Sabo blushes and quickly kisses your lips and heads to Dragon's office after putting you down.

—————————————

Sorry it sucks!! The song doesn't really go with the story.

Cavendish is next!!

~Kaitlin