Stay With Me- Portgas D. Ace

Being on the Whitebeard pirates had its perks. For example joking around with Thatch and Ace. One thing you didn't like was everyone running from you in fear when they realize you are on Whitebeard's crew.

You enjoyed being part of this crew. It was the only thing that brought you joy. Being someone that was told throughout your life that you didn't deserve to live, that you should die, you needed something that brought you joy.

At the moment the crew was drinking and having a good time. You were sitting back and relaxing. You weren't much of a drinker though you did enjoy a occasional drink but that was it.

After a while of watching your crew drink, have fun, and pass out you came to the conclusion that you were the only sober person on the ship. You quietly laugh at the thought.

You get up and head to bed.

You heard footsteps behind you. You turn to see a very drunk Ace.

"Hey pretty lady. I'm Ace. You are?" Ace slurred. You mentally facepalm at the 2nd division commander.

"Y/N" you mumble holdly back your laugher. Ace whobbled some more and fell on you. "I guess you couldn't help falling for me" you mumble.

"Your soft" Ace giggled. Oh god this idiot is so drunk. You push him off you.

"Ace get up." He slowly stands and tries to steady himself. You sigh and help him.

"Come on,Ace."

"Where are we going?"

"To bed."

"BUT WE JUST MET!!" Oh this moron.

"I'm not sleeping with you!" You continue to drag him to his room.

"Oh...why not?" You decide not to answer him.

When you get to his room, you help him onto his bed.

You take his hat off and put it on his dresser. You then take off his boots. Wait until Thatch hears that you had the pleasure to take Ace's boot off.

You see Ace trying to take his belt off.

"What are you doing?!?" You hiss at him.

"No sane person can sleep with a belt on. What are you drunk?"

"No you're drunk!"

"No I'm drunk."

"That's what I said."

You take Ace's belt off and put it beside his hat. You cut his light off and turn to leave.

You feel Ace grab your hand.

"Stay with me." You turn and look at his face. His eyes were begging you and his freackles made him 10 times cuter. It was a face that you couldn't say no to.

"Fine." You climb into bed beside him.

Ace pulls you closer. He was holding you so tight you thought you were going to break.

"I love you, y/n" you heard Ace mumble in his sleep.

"I love you too, Ace." You lean up and kiss his nose. You cuddle into your warm commander and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Did ya get my little joke? I'm so lame sorry!
Kaitlin