[Requested] So Much - Shanks

//Randomish song//

Y/N was really worried about Shanks. He has become extremely careless the past couple of weeks. Her worry made her distant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day for the Red Haired Pirates. They were drinking in a local bar. Y/N was only here because she wanted to make sure everyone would get back safety.

"Oi! Y/N have a drink!" You look up to see Yasopp heading you a beer. You shake your head.

"I'm fine." All your crew members groaned.

"Drink it" You look to the voice that said it. Of course it was your captain. He was sitting on bar stool, about to fall off, with a dumb look of his face.

"I don't want it."

"Y/N you used to drink with us. Why don't you anymore?" Shanks asked standing up but ends up on the floor.

"Just don't want to I guess." Yasopp helped Shanks up. "I'm going back to the ship." You quickly left.

When you get back to the ship you see it's a mess. You decide to clean up a little.

You were already finished with the deck and you were working on the kitchen when Shanks walked in.

"What's wrong with you lately?"

"Nothing" you respond cleaning off the table.

"You barely talk to me or the rest of the crew and you won't come drink with us anymore. As your captain I demand to know why."

"You wanna know why. It's because you are so damn careless. I feel the need to watch you like a five year old." You were almost yelling but contained it in.

"Maybe if you weren't so uptight I wouldn't seem so careless!"

"I'm not upright!!"

"Yes, you are! You are just an uptight bitch!!"

You pause. Frozing over his words. You felt your eyes sting.
You quickly turn around heading to your room but Shanks grabbed your wrist. In the spur of the moment you turned and slapped him.

He had a shocked look on his face and let you go. You ran to your room and slammed the door, unintentionally.

You spent a few hours in your room thinking and rethinking about your decision to join the Red Haired Pirates. You were thinking so much you didn't hear Shanks knock or enter.

"Y/N?" You jump slightly. You look over at him. "Y/N I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you that. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"I forgive you" you mumble.

"Please stay. I don't want you to leave."

"I'm not leaving."

"Please I'll--"

"I said I'm not leaving!!"

"You're not?"

"No."

"Thank you thank you I love you!!" He froze as soon as the words left his mouth.

"You love me?" He blushes.

"Yeah I do."

"I love you too." He smiles and kisses your head.

"Good now move over." You do as he says and he lays down next to you.

"Shanks?"

"Hm?"

"Could you maybe not be too careless?"

"I'll try."

--------------------------------------------

If you have a request you can message me or comment^.^ and I'll try my best to do it.
Kaitlin