From bad to good

Goldie still catching his breath , the question board made him jump , almost falling off his bed , the board read "Goldie are you ok!?" "uhhmm yes I-I'm fine catsaresoooooawsome it was just a bad nightmare nothing else!" Goldie trying to act happy and pretending nothing happened while his mind and heart was still racing goldie at this point was too scared to fall back to sleep well not yet so he just walked around his room waiting for 12 to hit still he knew he would fall asleep again. Goldie sat down at the end of his bed trying hard to not cry or scream the nightmare was so realistic everything from the woman , the blood , his arm it was-RING RING RING. Goldie's thoughts were cut off by the alarm to tell the animatronics it was 12 A.M Goldie got up still shaking from the nightmare his entire head started to throb with pain and soon enough he hit the cold tiles with a hard slam. Freddy and the others were just getting of there stages when all of a sudden a loud Bang came from the back room Freddy was the first to bolt to the door and almost slam into it .

Throwing it open he saw goldie as a little baby his face full with shock as he picked him up he turned to the others to show them what he was holding locking his eyes on foxy for at least 30 seconds trying to figure out why he had a face full with shock and disgust. Foxy was the first to speak asking how goldie turned into a baby or as he called it "the bilga rat" and wondering why he was holding him but before he could answer Bonnie ended up squealing how cute he was "Bonnie." Chica said in a stern tone trying to shut his mouth before continuing "We all know he's cute, don't need to over exaggerate it." Then Freddy continued to answer Foxy's question "I'm holding him because he's a baby and I don't want him waking up on the floor? Freddy said still confused why he'd ask why I'm holding him and kinda angry too but not starting and argument so they wouldn't wake golds up

PS : golden freddy has two nicknames "gold(s)" and "goldie"

Sitting down at one of the party tables the others were talking among themselves and they all decided to not tell the toys cause freddy didn't want gold to wake up , the others were trying to get freds attention but his eyes were glued on goldie (freddy) the others were repeating getting louder and louder (FREDDY) "FREDDY!!?" chica said almost yelling to the top of her lungs "huh huh wh"- freddy was mustering till WAAAAAAA Foxy couldn't stand the whining so he left to go talk to mike. Bonnie was gonna hold Goldie but then Freddy comforted him "sh shh shhhh hey hey it's ok it's ok I'm here" "wow freddy um I-I di-" "shhh shh looked it worked golds stopped crying".

Goldie stopped crying but I started FREDDY CAN BE A HALSOME BROTHER!

Freddy started to show all the toys and they all were surprised but they all thought (even toy bonnie) he was cute , golds ended up sneezing cause he had some dust on his nose and it was so adorbs and freddy tried to feed him (THEY CAN EAT OK) and he got food everywhere (the food was tomatoes cause they have it for the sauce on the pizza , carrots and they had crackers gold has teeth btw)

OK so I might have already said this but each night will be two chapters and the nightmares (ohhh spoilers there more nightmares) will be one chapter ok so two chapters a week if I can even do that lol (I'ma over work myself) Anyways have a great night or day BYEEEEE !!! BEAN OUT WAIT WAIT WAIT IM DRAWING THREE PICTURES OF BABY GOLDIE AND IM GONNA POST IT INTO THIS STORY OOKKK BYYEEEE I GOT TO GO EATTTT !!!!