Two new love birds

Bonnie woke up his head still pounding, He looked around the room and it was darker than before, there was just the light above him then he heard footsteps coming towards him he dared say a word but then he heard him speak "There's one thing I want in this pitiful life is that little bear to be ... dead~." Shadow Freddy said in an evil tone

Bonnie's pov: When shadow Freddy finished I knew he was talking about, Goldie he continued to grab a crowbar and looked at me the glow of his eye shining in the dark like christmas lights "what do you want from Goldie" he gave me a shocked look probably shocked that a sounded so strong and I wasn't faking it I usually don't talk back like that even to people who hate me but I wasn't strong for myself I was strong for him, Goldie "well" Shadow Freddy chuckled before continuing "I want a little mindless slave" "Haa Your joking right you don't know the first thing when it comes to reprogramming an animatronic and even if you did he can teleport you won't catch him." "well let's see in this whole world there's one thing he'd kill himself for." .He gave me an evil grin and continued to walk closer then taped my chest "and it's you" he said as he pulled his arm away "I-I" I couldn't talk I stared at the ground frozen in shock "But your right I don't know how to reprogram an animatronic but there's one thing that will do it for me now where's the .HST.Goldie control And DON'T say you don't know where it is cause I know you know heck you could tell

me where Freddy's is and Foxy's but let's start with Gold's" "And why do you think I would tell you" "heh cause if you don't" Shadow Freddy was saying and before he continued to tap the crowbar on his other hand like a whip "I'm going to start making dense" "Y-You-YOUR CRAZY!!" "ok then that's not the answer I wanted I'll ask again"

Normal pov: Shadow Freddy hit Bonnie's leg hard "AAUUGGH" "ok let's try this again where is Gold's reset button" "I WON'T TELL YOU *huff heavy breathing* YOU CA- AAUUGGH" "I have all the time in the world" Shadow Freddy said with a toothy grin after hitting Bonnie again .

Time skip (30 minutes)

"Ok if I hit you again it's gonna count up to 20 hits, now where is the reset button for that brat" Shadow Freddy said walking back and forward "I told you this a thousand times already and I don't care how bad you hurt me I'll always answer the same thing Go. TO. HELL!!! AAAUUGGGHHH *heavy breathing*" "ok come o-" there was a knock on the basement door "your making My. LIFE. A LIVING HELL *growl* You're so Dead after I kill whoever is at the door .Shadow Freddy Placed the crowbar down but before he walked up to the stairs he looked at Bonnie ,and Bonnie didn't want to see him so he looked away and before Bonnie could say anything Shadow hit him in the head making him fall out of the chair "uaagh well then let's go see who's at the door" Shadow stood behind the door and opened it.

Goldie's pov: the door opened and I stared down the stairs, It was like taking a staircase to hell I looked to my right and saw Bonnie on the floor "B-B-BONNIE" I ran down the stairs and to the purple haired bunny then I heard the door shut.

Shadow Freddy's pov: when that brat ran down the stairs I realised something, I had a new plan so I walked out the basement quietly closed it and locked it and I knew 0 vents went to the basement just to the storage closet which you had to go through to get to the basement.

Goldie's pov: there was no point seeing if it was locked cause 1. Shadow ain't stupid and 2. I ain't stupid I looked at Bonnie he had dents and slashes and some small holes that were bleeding out but slowly he was gonna be ok, I just told myself 'he's strong' 'Don't worry' 'Freddy and the others will get here soon' there wasn't anything to do and I didn't know why I wasn't panicking maybe it was because I was with Bonnie then he started to wake up I got up quickly and walked towards him from the other side of the room. I sat next to him and untied his ropes that were holding his hands and feet and by then he was up well parshley. "G-g-goldie?" "hey Bonnie *huff* .. you ok" "*cough cough cough* n-no *cough* I looked down and to the side "Goldie" "y-yeah" I looked up "I-I'm I *cries*" "No no no don't cry .." I put my hand on the side of Bonnie's arm then cupped his face in my hands and whipped his tears away I could see his blush and I could feel mine and he hugged me "t-thanks .. I can't thank you enough" he said.