Ask , ships and gay panic (I don't know what to call this chp it's a mess)

While freddy and the others were cleaning the mess up some question came flooding in "uhmm here's one for you guys this is from catsaresoooooawsome Foxy what do you think about goldie" mike asked also curious of what the answer would be but still pretty sure foxy hates him "ughh he be nothing but a bigl-" Foxy was explaining till a mush of food hit his face looking dead ahead to see baby gold's laughing "hhaaa hhhaaa hhahha" "FREDDY THIS ISN'T FUNNY" Foxy said almost screeching to the top if his lungs "S-hahhhaaaa Soorry sorry I'm sorry but tha-hahhaaaa" Freddy laughing his head off still and soon it was everyone in the room and even foxy cracked a smile ."OKAY Ok ok um here's another um from Rainbowswap who said do you guys know about the multiverses!!!??" mike said in the most confused tone EVER "uhhmm I think I speak for everyone I have 0 clue of what your talking about 0" Bonnie replied and every one agreed with bon "ok um next is another ask from catsaresoooooawsome Freddy do you like chica!!" mike said surprised "so do you" chica said from behind him he hid his face then a little poof came from the baby seat .

an hour has passed since 12 he now back to normal sadly *someone starts to play sad music* and sorry if I didn't get all you ask while he was a baby I love you all no hard feelings ok sorry for this short commercial back to the story

"Umm first of all why am I in my old baby chair and another thing .... I'M STUCK HEELLLPPP" "here I'll help you goldie" "thanks bonnie" bonnie ended pulling him out of the baby chair and mike read off another question off the board "this one is from LolaNickname *gives goldie a red mug with hot cocoa* here, this may calm you down" "omg thanks Lola I appreciate it " "Can I have some" bonnie acting desperate "noo it's mine not your" "goldie please can I have some" bonnie is now using his puppy eyes .

Goldie's heart raced and the only thing his brain was thinking was (GOD DAMIT GOD DAMIT HES SO CUTE AND HOT-FU- WAIT NO NOT A G-G-GAY PANIC IM DYING)-"GOLLDIIEE "Bonnies sream made Goldie spilt the hot coco every where "Goldie now we have another mess to clean!!" Freddy said a little frustrated "S-ss-s-sorry" "he you ok gold" "uhh yeah I'm fine Bonni-Bon" "hehe you sure"

"yeah .I'm fine Bo-" "no no no .. I know that look"

"what look freddy WHAT look" Goldie said kinda annoyed that freddy but in like that "that look I'm not stupid." "I- I- I never said you were stupid I-" "I What" freddy said now angry and annoyed to the breaking point "I-" .

Goldie had two choices tell them he had a nightmare that got him on his toes or about his crush on bonnie he ended choosing to tell them the nightmare not in detail just say he had one "I had a nightmare and it got me on my toes all day I only had one hour of sleep ok fazz- I'm tired out of my mind." Before the argument continued he walked to the backroom .

Meanwhile with the toys "WHERES TOY FREDDY HE'S GONE I LOOKED EVERYWHERE" T.C shouted "W-WHAT" puppet said in a shy but loud tone "NO NO NOO" T.B sounding sad and scared "Why do YOU out of everybody care the most or at least sound like you care." "because I DO care why wouldn't I"

"ok le-" "NO puppet if we tell freddy and the others we won't be able to help they'll treat us like babies we can find him on our own" mangle said from the ceiling "Yeah your right mangle we can find him on our own lets go guys!!" T.C said leading the toys TO VICTORY (oh my god i'm a child) Golden freddy tried to pull his mind together like a puzzle with a thousand pieces and more than half are gone so he's using other pieces from different boxe- "hey g-gold you ok" bonnie sounded worried but it also seemed like he was trying to hide it "uhm oh ye-yeah I'm fine just y-you now how much hate fighting and even with faz I-I want to show him I'm sorry" "well" Bonnie said starting his part of the conversation by sitting down on his bed next to him "*huff* Freddy well when y-yo- never mind ok anyways I forgive you do you want to talk about your nigh-GOLDIE

(goldie just passed out,

1 minute later)

*backroom door creaks open* "look gol-" "FREDDY GOLDIE PASSED OUT I DON'T KNOW WHY PLEASE HELP HIM" "OK OK Ok ok Bonnie he's gonna be fine ok give him to me and get the others I'll be in the parts and service ok" "Ok freddy th-thank you" Bonnie ran to get the others and freddy headed to the parts and service like he said he would and again ha almost slammed into a door-_- and again throwing the door open

I'm starting to think when every freddy sees gold hurt nothing else matters like he's gonna break a door or his face by slamming into it. It's gonna happen also time skip basically bonnie got everyone but not the toys .Freddy said goldie needed rest and to leave him alone and he asked bonnie what had happened in detail and bonnie said everything and almost had a mental break down its now 4 A.M .

"Come on goldie wake up please don't die on me , what the hell was I thinking IF I- ughhh if I didn't get mad you would be find well now i know this IS my fault" freddy was holding goldies hand as he laid on the table looking at him thinking about all the great times they had and missing them all the time with the kids the times THEY celebrated christmas and all the other holiday's freddy looked at the wall clock and saw it was 5:58 .

Freddy's thoughts:God dammit I-I'm sorry goldie I gotta go I-I love little bro .

Well that's it next is a nightmare and more stuff with the toys and what ends up happening during the day but nothing big just some sad thing and no one dies ok day time there's no death it's night you should be scared about 🙃 anyway's have a great night or day love ya ALL BEAN OUT!!!!