sixteen.

Sophia's POV

My alarm shrieked, the harsh sound echoing around my room. I unraveled myself from Colby's grip and reached over to press 'snooze' until I remembered what day it was.

"DISNEYLAND!" I shouted. Colby jumped next to me.

"WHO'S THERE?" He asked, flailing his arms around.

"No one! Well...Me. Anyway, it's Disneyland day!" I danced around the room.

He chuckled at me, opened his phone, and recorded me for Snapchat while narrating the video, "She almost gave me a heart attack because she's this excited that we're all going to Disneyland today."

I flipped off his phone as I kept dancing.

"If you find us today, come say hi!" He ended his story and put his phone down.

"GOOD MORNING LOVEBIRDS, IT'S-" Isabel swung open my bedroom door.

"DISNEYLAND DAY!!" I finished her sentence with her.

Aaron walked in behind Isabel sluggishly. Colby and him nodded at each other, feeling the same amount of tiredness as one another.

"It's literally eight in the morning. Can we please go back to bed?" Colby frowned at me.

"As much as I'd love to say yes, I can't sleep! Aaron, cuddle with Colby while Isabel and I do girl things." I teased.

"Your wish is my command." He walked past me and Isabel, plopping down on my bed. Colby embraced him. I recorded them for my Snapchat story to get revenge on Colby for his.

"Aww look at this. Best friends? Lovers? You guys may never know. Col-ron forever!!!" I said, ending my Snapchat and posting it on my story.

Before Isabel and I knew it, the boys were moved away from each other a few inches, but had fallen back into a deep sleep. Rocky snores escaped from
both of their mouths rhythmically. I snapped a few pictures, sent them to our group chat, and followed Isabel into the kitchen.

"My girl. It feels like forever since we've had quality time." She said, starting the coffee maker up.

"I know, I miss it just being us, but I wouldn't change our lives for a thing." I smiled at her.

"Even with the shitty parts?" She motioned to my almost healed cut.

"Yeah, even with them. What doesn't kill you-" I slid my empty mug over to her.

"Makes you stronger." She finished, handing me a full mug back.

We sat on our balcony and talked about the last few days. I told her about Colby and Emily, and then about Jake. She was as shocked as I was at how soon after it was that he confessed his feelings, he brought Tara home. I told her about Colby's date plans tonight, and then how extremely happy I was for her that Aaron had finally made a move.

It felt good to talk together after not doing so for such a long time. We talked for another hour until we decided it was time to get ready.

"Is it okay if I grab stuff from my room and get ready with you?" I asked her as we stepped inside.

"Duh! Meet me in there." She said. She took my coffee mug from me and brought it to the sink along with her own.

I silently walked into my room and grabbed my things. Aaron was now halfway off of my bed and Colby had the entire blanket. I laughed quietly and headed to Isabel's room.

She was already sat in front of her mirror applying makeup.

"Is it cool if I use your shower really quick?" I asked her.