Author's Note

NOTE: A new version of this story will start going up around May! This version is still okay, but a bit sloppy as it is, so don't judge.... If it doesn't hold your attention, check back soon and read the new version! If you're continuing on, happy reading!

Hello!

Thank you so much for clicking on my book! I'm thrilled and honored to have you here and I hope you enjoy what you read! If you do, please let me know, and if you don't, let me know why so I can improve. This is my first-ever real book and I'm a young writer, so support and advice are beyond appreciated!

I'm always looking to make connections, so shoot me a message or leave a comment if you'd like to reach out!

This is a second draft which underwent one speedy round of editing for the Wattys, so it is NOT perfect by any means. Feel free to correct me on any errors you see. I also wrote the bulk of this in middle school, so parts of it are very immature and cheesy and I'm probably gonna go through and fix it at some point. (I'm doing that now, actually)

Finally, a warning: There is nothing graphic in this book, but there are instances and mentions of sexual assault and attempted sexual assault. Overall, it's PG-13, (plus swears) but there's your heads-up. (This is going away in the rewrite, FYI.)

Happy reading!

-MJ