Camp Redwood

"Five, six, seven, eight!"

The music begins as I hop into the routine with everyone else. I moan in excitement as Montana and I push through the exhilarating routine with ease and passion.

"Kick! Kick!" Xavier instructs as we all kick through the routine.

I smirk slightly at Montana's reflection in the mirror as we watch each other through the mirror.

"Up. Reach," Xavier smirks as he continues dancing off of his pink carpeted stage at the front of the room.

He begins walking through the rows and columns of people as we continue on with the routine, "Yeah!"

I thrust my hips into the air with Montana as we both get more and more into the routine.

"Hip thrust, in."

I smirk as Xavier walks around me, giving my ass a push as I hit the last thrust, "Left, left."

I slightly slap my hips as I rotate them wickedly.

"Tighten those abs."

Before the floor part comes in, Xavier butt kicks back up to his stage and prepares for the next segment, "And down."

I kick through the floor routine as Montana roars in excitement.

"Left! Left! Right! Right! It's hard but it's worth it!"

I lay down and begin thrusting up into the air. I look over slightly and see Chet and the new girl basically eye-fucking each other. I shake my head and turn back to face the ceiling as the hard thrusts kick in.

"Yes! Two more! On your side!"

I flip quickly to my side and kick up my outer leg, giving Xavier a smirk.

------------------------------------------------

"Hi."

I look over at Montana as she smiles at the girl in between us.

"She's not a lez. Just friendly," I smile as the new girl looks up at me with a weird look.

"Rad bod, though. Like that girl on Cheers," Montana chimes in, looking her up and down.

"I noticed you ogling our buddy Chet's mound. You want me to introduce you?" I ask while giving her a smirk followed by a wink.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she looks forward, not giving Montana or I eye-contact.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. The whole reason most people come to Slimmercise class is to hook up," Montana explains.

"Not for me," she huffs, wrapping her towel around herself.

"The last American virgin," I sigh to Montana as we watch the girl walk away.

--------------------------------------------

"Everyone tells me I can be a little over the top with new people. It's just that it's LA, you can't make friends unless you get a little aggressive, right?" Montana asks as the two of us stand closely together in our towels while we talk to the new girl.

"Totally. I'm Brooke. I'm new in town."

"Well, we're obsessed with this place. We've been doing aerobics since '82. Ever since I read those articles about it in Rolling Stone. Did you know they have competitive aerobics championships?" Montana rambles.

"Sounds... serious," Brooke chuckles.

"I know it may sound silly to you, but I'm gonna be the greatest aerobics competitor of all time. I'm Montana, by the way," Montana says shaking her hand.