Episode 100

Montana and I lay out on the dock together, soaking up the sun with our sunglasses on and the radio playing Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue softly.

All of a sudden, I feel like someone is watching me and I look over to see a man with orange hair and a camera watching Montana and I.

I nudge her and she smirks at me while sitting up.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," she flirts as we both lean on each other as if we were posing.

He chuckles nervously, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Relax, she's just teasing," I smile softly while taking down my dark sunglasses. "You another one of those true-crime tourists?"

"Oh, God, no. I'm here for the waterfowl. This lake is a rest stop on the Pacific Flyway. Ducks migrate from as far as Patagonia," he explains as he walks down the dock towards us.

"Neat," Montana says flatly.

"Yeah. Hoping to catch a green-winged teal with my new lens. It was a birthday present."

"Mm, happy birthday," Montana smirks.

"There's no ducks around here, but... you can take our picture," I offer as I stand up on the dock, making sure to show off my body as much as possible.

Montana joins me and the two of us pose together on the dock.

"Uhm. Sure."

"Tops on or off?" Montana asks as we both strut over to him seductively.

He stares at us nervously and stutters slightly, "You guys shouldn't. I'm here with my girlfriend."

"We won't tell if you won't," I smirk slightly walking closer to him.

Montana reaches out and grabs a bag near his crotch and examines it, "What's this?"

"My fanny pack," he stutters.

"Can we unzip it?" I smirk up at him innocently.

Montana unzips it as he sweats while she slips her hand inside it.

"Mmm. That's nice. You want to stick it in us both, Birthday Boy?" She asks in a sexy voice.

"Oh, God, yes."

"Us first."

And with that, Montana and I both slammed our knives into the man's stomach. Moaning in enjoyment as the blood comes seeping out of his stomach. I slam my knife into his left shoulder while Montana does the right and he falls to the ground next to us.

I sequel in delight as Montana exhales while smirking at me.

"So gauche."

"Aren't you two bored of this by now?"

"Seriously. I haven't wanted to so much as touch a living person since 1972."

"Ugh. Get bent, old-timers," Xavier sighs as he pushes past the old counselors.

He smirks at me and licks his lips before wrapping his arm around my naked waist.

"Stop raining on our blood parade," I whine at the counselors.

"Bitchin' kill, babe," he smirks, squeezing my butt. "I call next."

I look into his eyes with pure lust and he pulls me into him kissing my lips with force. We make out in front of the old counselors before they get disgusted and walk away.

I pull back and look back at Montana as she smirks at the two of us.

"Come on babe. They have a camp set up near the path. We can go through their shit," Xavier says pulling me closer to him and pulling me up the dock.