Offer

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Ryo.. please be good for mommy just this once okay?" She pleaded with the little boy who sat with his arms crossed on his high stool, a deep frown etched onto his small face. A trait he took from his father.

"No! I don't like school" he pouted turning his face in the other direction, refusing to eat the food she was feeding him.

"Baby please?" She begged again as he huffed angrily eating the rice off the spoon. Tch. Of course he can't resist food.

It was that time of the year again. Schools were resuming and alot more offices were back in business. That meant, Ryo goes to school and there's  going to be alot more work at the café she worked at.

More work meant more money, time and efforts would have to be the small sacrifices she made to put food on the table.

She had a hectic schedule and this 4 year old's fussing was definitely not part of it. Her boss was an asshole whenever she came late so she didn't want to cause herself anymore trouble.

"That's my big strong boy!" She clapped as he finally gave in and ate the food she fed him a smug grin on his face.

"Here eat your eggs" she said pointing at the proteins on his plate while she dashed into the small bedroom they shared.

Okay phone.

Keys

Bag

Purse

Alright. She was done.

"Mommy I'm done!" Her son announced waddling over to her.

"How the heck do you always get off the stool" she gaped at the little boy who stood there blinking at her.

"Nevermind. Let's go. TO THE BUS" she announced scooping him up, she managed to run out the door without tripping on her feet.

She was about locking the door when she realised she missed one thing.

Shit!

Ryo's backpack

"Damn it!" She yelled turning the key back so she could open her door.

"Mommy what is it now? I'll be late" He whined. I thought you didn't want to go to school she huffed.

"Sorry i- i your backpack"

"It's right here" The boy deadpanned. She turned to see the backpack resting on her son's back. She winced, countless profanities were yelled internally before she exited the house once again.

The two rushed to the nearest bus stop and managed to get there just in time. The bus ride was long enough for her to fix her make-up. Usually she wasn't one to do her make-up in public but at this point she didn't even care.

Once she managed to draw decent brows she threw her stuff right into the bag before heading off the bus and basically sprinting to the drop off centre.

"Good morning Miss. (Y/n)" Ryo's teacher called walking towards the pair.

"Ah Koushi, i see you're late as well" The woman managed to utter, trying to catch her breath as she was panting from running all the way from the bus stop to the school.

"Yes i am" he chuckled "i know you've got work. I can take him from here" The grey-haired male offered which made her heart melt.

"You really are an angel Koushi...Daichi must be blessed" She smiled at him. He always did her favours like this when she was running late.