Small Changes

Lmao sorry another filler~

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Ryo you have to promise to be a good boy" She spoke to the boy swinging his legs as he sat on the kitchen counter.

"Why?" He asked, making her eye twitch. She didn't know why exactly but her son wasn't a big fan of her business parter.

"Because, I work for him and he was nice enough to let me bring you along" She explained, packing his snacks into the small lunch bag. "Besides, he's Maki's dad. You like Maki right?"

"No"

"Ryo. You're not being very fair right now. Don't you wanna see where mommy works?"

"Mmm yeah." He shrugged.

"Good! Now let's go" she sang, picking him up

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Good morning" Asahi greeted with a smile as he held the door open for the pair to walk in "Maki's been expecting you" he chuckled as they took off their shoes.

Speaking of the devil, in came running was the little girl holding a pair of scissors.

"MAKI NO GIVE ME THAT" Asahi gasped, snatching the object from her.

"(Y/n)-San! And Ryo-Chan~" She sang running over to the pair "come in! This is my house" she announced.

"Honey let them breathe the just got in here" The brunette sighed "anyway, come in."

"Thank you for having us." She smiled entering the house.

"...mmhm" Ryo grumbled not letting  go of his mom's hand. What a momma's boy.

"Alright. Maki why don't you show him your toys so (Y/n) and I get to work now."

"Okay!" She nodded "come let's go! I'll teach you how to tie your shoes

(Y/n) laughed at the embarrassed face her son had. He just couldn't tie his shoes yet. It confused him.

Soon after the kids went into the house, leaving (Y/n) and Asahi to talk about business.

"Alright. I already created the Twitter account a few days ago and we've managed to get 3000 followers." He explained.

"Whoa that's fast"

"Yeah. I also posted some old works and the photos of you" He added.

"So...what do we do now?" (Y/n) asked.

"We start your training" He smiled.

"Huh....?" She gaped

"Ohh!" she chucked "For modelling and stuff. Oh okay! I'm ready to learn"

Enthusiasm seemed to coarse through her veins. She was going to put maximum effort into this job hoping it'd turn out well.

──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

3 weeks later after a diet change, small work-outs and Asahi making a few more pieces, (Y/n) had finally gotten the hang of this new job.

"I was thinking of making this one (e/c) to make your eyes pop" Asahi mumbled pointing at the sketch on his table.

She didn't exactly know what he was talking about sometimes but she always appreciated the fact that he asked for her advice when making each piece.