Viral

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Miss (Y/n) woke up very late and exhausted. She had to rush Ryo to school and got to work late earning herself a nice scolding from her boss.

The splitting headache and joint pains made it worse.

And the icing on cake was the fact that her phone just didn't stop buzzing from all the notifications she was receiving.

She thought it was just Eren bitching about something irrelevant so she ignored her phone.

"Welcome to Honey Bean, what can i get for you today?" She asked the short blonde lady who stood on the other end of the counter eyeing her intensely.

"Uh- actually i um.. are you a model?" She asked nervously avoiding (Y/n)'s gaze.

"No I'm not" she replied curtly. If i were a model would i be a cashier? "Why do you ask?"

"It's nothing.. i just thought i recognized you from somehere" she said shuffling awkwardly "I'm sorry.."

"It's alright Miss, what would you like?"

"Can i have a caramel frappe?" She asked politely and (y/n) nodded punching it into the cash register.

The blonde lady gave her the exact amount of money which made (Y/n) very happy, alot of people sucked at calculations and usually insisted that they were being scammed when they just didn't calculate correctly.

"Your name please" she managed to smile at the blonde since she was being so nice.

"Yachi." She said.

"Alright Yachi, please wait over there for your order" She said pointing at the empty table in the corner "between me and you that's the best spot" she whispered to the lady, winking at her.

The blonde giggled and thanked her before retreating to the table.

"Hey (Y/n), your friend Satori just left 13 missed calls on your phone" Hanamaki called from the break-room as he went back to his post.

"Thanks man!" You called back. "I'm taking more orders!" You announced.

It was just Satori being himself, he probably wanted to show you a picture of a chocolate sculpture or talk about Wakatoshi's butt.

He had a habit of calling at the worst times but he always gives up when he realizes you're working or something else.

"Dude that dress looked great on you" Mattsun said as he stood beside (Y/n) at the other cash register.

"Oh you saw it? Thanks" she smiled at him.

"Yeah everyone saw it" Matsun chuckled "you must be enjoying your 5 minutes of fame"

"what do you mean?" You asked furrowing your brows at that comment. 5 minutes of fame.

"Yeah on twitter" he said giving a customer their order.

"Order for Yachi!" you announced and the blonde walked forward to get her drink.

"I was surprised at the amount of like it got"

"Mattsun what are you on abo-"

"I KNEW IT WAS YOU" Yachi exclaimed pointing at you.

"What are you talking about!?" You asked looking at the two of them.

"You're the lady that went viral last night! In the (F/c) dress!" she squealed.

"You saw that?" (Y/n) asked cocking her brow.