Dress

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"If it seems legit what's stopping you?" Matsun asked her as they both ate their lunches in the tiny staff room at Honey Bean.

"I don't know- the fact that i can be MURDERED. I can't trust guys with man-buns" She explained shuddering at the thought of her last partner.

"I don't know much about fashion but maybe you'd look good in that dress. I mean you're kinda hot" he shrugged.

"Aww Mats-"

"I take it back you ugly cow."

"So mean.."

"Anyway.. you E-mailed him and he talked to you about it right?"

"Well yeah- actually he sent photos of more of his work."

"For fuck's sake just go to his studio and try on the damn dress" He scoffed "who knows, maybe this is some charity-like thing and you end up winning lots of cash"

"Right? I don't really have anything to lose now do i?" She sighed scratching her head.

"Anyway let's head back to work before that bitch starts barking again" Matsun said getting up from his table as you did too.

The days at Honey Bean were long and quite annoying based on the sole fact that there were people who just couldn't take no for an answer.

So much for art school..

(Y/n) (L/n), The certified Graphic designer that currently couldn't even afford a laptop. When will my life change? she wondered every day

"Hi"

"Welcome to Honey Bean, what would you like today" she murmured the line monotonously as she'd grown tired of saying it a million times a day.

"(Y/n), Right?" The man asked. She looked up and recognised his face. It was the man from 3 days ago. There stood Asahi, dressed in a brown cardigan and black jeans

"How did you know my name" she narrowed her eyes at him defensively.

Apparently, her form of intimidation seemed to be working, based on the fact that he was shuffling uncomfortably.

Either this man has bad intentions or he's just really glass-hearted. She thought.

"Uh.. it was on your E-mail....and your name tag" He said scratching the back of his neck as he pointed at the tag on her.

"Oh.." she exhaled. "Uh- what would you like to order?"

"Just a green tea please"

"Alright that'll be-"

"Have you thought about it?" He interrupted.

"Mhm.. i guess it wouldn't hurt to try it on" She exhaled giving him his change.

"Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'll send you the address when i get home" He beamed.

"Alright. Could you please wait for your order over there?"

"Yes, Thank you"

Later that day Asahi E-mailed her the address and they agreed that she would go over to his studio on Saturday morning.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

On Saturday morning, she found herself regretting her decision.