HEARTLY CONFUSION. ..

Jai's pov

I am falling for this girl. She is calm n composed n bubbly at the same time. But I fall for her coz of her beautiful heart which thinks of everyone she loves the most....yeah I am in love with MY DIYA JAI DIXIT...our name seems so cute na...I am head over heals for this girl from the day of our engagement . When I tild her about my relationship with someone else infact of hurting others n me she themselves by accepting me coz of her parents happiness.  She has a heart of gold. When on that day I saw her crying I felt more guilty I put hand on her waist...I thought I had sympathy for her but I themselves dont know why I brought that clutch for her. I saw  another bold n rude naturw of my wild cat. She not only roared at me but made me feel that how much wrong things I am doing with her. She refused my clutch. I decided to give her clutch at her house. She begged me for sake of her parents happiness. She thought I came to her house to say no to her.I felt like someone has stabbed me when she said me those words. She thought that low of me. I felt so low min front of her. I said to her that I will marry her. I am speechless about her. She has that much effect on her that I Mr Jai Dixit felt like servant before her pure heart. Today on sangeet when I saw her I remained dumbstruck by her beautiful appearance. She is my angel. I tried so much to avoid her so that I dont want to seen as lovestruck puppy...but when it was announced that we both have to dance together...keeping my ego aside I danced with her with full passion I dont even know when I put my hand on her bare waist I only came into my senses when she asked about my gf name. My body become stiffened n I felt like she had put salt on my wound. I am themselves surprised at myself that from  ENGAGEMENT day I hasn't even thought about Nisha n too my utter surprise I had thought about one person only that is diya...my HEARTLY CONFUSION came to end as I knowvto whom I belong to now ....my diya just mine diyaaaa....but I don't deserve her. She deserve SOMEONE pure as her. I am feeling jealous when I am thinking of her with someone else...now I understand what she must felt when I told her about my relationship with someone else. ..how can I hurt her..I know that now she hate me...but I desrve this...I will try to make her happy the way she wants....she has unknowingly by her cute acts me this much I don't know what I will become when I would live with her....only by thinking about her is sending shivering in my spine...omg I LOVE U WHOLE HEARTEDLY DIYA...MY JAAN..LOVE U LOADS...by thinking about her I drifted to sleep with her dreams....

Hlw EVERYONE

How are u all...who iscin love with Jai...he is so cute isn't he??? But problem is that diya doesn't know about him..

Nxt ch will be of their MARRIAGE....

To about the cute journey of their MARRIAGE

Stay tuned

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

I am eagerly waiting for your comments
~Paul