GOOD MORNING

Jai's pov

I am feeling bad on my own bed. Sleep is not coming.I have become insomnic because I want to sleep beside Diya...snuggle her but I am totally wrong . On one hand I am tellinv her about my gf but at same time expecting from her to accept me. I want to talk to her about that man whosoever the hell he is. The way Diya remained happy aftr his arrival on her own marriage had created havoc in my mind. But I shouldn't have to go to her...How dare she asked me to give her separate room. With tossing here n there I remained awake all the night.

In morning
Now I don't have any patience I am going to her room. When I came to her room my eyes came out of socket by seeing my angel. Diya is sleeping on her bed with some shabby top n sweet shorts which has filled too much love in my mind. I just want kiss her endlessly and wanna make her mine. She ia just mine. Her hairs has came on her face. Her face is so cute. I  I dont have words to explain her beauty.. my jungli billi (my wild cat) ...She became unrasy due to sun rays...I frequently closed the windows...unable to resist I kissed her cheek...with her sweet voice she replied...mummy let me sleep na...by taking the opportunity i again kissed her...she become frown as wrinkles appeared on her beautiful face....n then she wake up all sudden n shouted on me...: "How dare you to entrr my room just get out n how can u touch me without my permission huh..

What do u think of yourself. .. do whatever you want with your gf...I am not your slave...I I will divorse you after...I remained dumbstruck by my junglli billi 's outburst so without thinking anyyhing I crashed my lips on her. Her sweet n soft lips...firstly she declined but after that she responded well like experienced kisser when we both become breathless I broke the kiss...but I was regaing my composure she slapped me...after that hugged me tightly....I remain dumbstruck but what she said next made my day..."How dare u to take my first kiss without my permisson... She cried on my shoulders like lil babies....I felt more guilty...n I said to her that words to whom I am allergic.. I AM SORRY JAAN...she stopped crying n saw me with questionable eyes as silence was only communication on between us. I hugged her tightly n told her I am sorry jaan I am really very sorry I am so bad I broke ur innocent heart n took your first kiss to which I am not regretted..I am sorry...

  To my surprised she hugged me n said.... Jai u r my hubby my life but u are someone else's life...Don't spoil her life also...I will give u divorce n u marry ur gf...why are u kissing me n hugging me if u are in love with her....I know it hearts very much when your love loves SOMEONE ELSE... dont become two sided n take decision...I know you will dwcide of divorcing me but plzz for god sake plzz dont hate me or love or ignore me because I cant bear it....plzzz dont break my already broken heart. ..plzzz I beg u...

Hlw EVERYONE

How are u all

Thanxx for ur votes n wonder ful comments

What do u think about my story

Vote

Comment

Fan

~ Paul