Sahil...

I am Sahil Malhotra friend cum brother of diya...we were classmates from 6th standard and she was very agressive n cute lil girl...all boys made us bro n sis on rakshabandhan and we both took it very seriously. Nishu was also studying with us. I started to like her n I dont know when this likeness become love. I was terrified so I told diya first than nisha but she supported her..Later in 9th standards my emotions become uncontrollrable n I directly proposed nisha...diya firstly taunted me n didnt spoke to me for many weeks then in 10  she said that she will not say anything about it as she know that she also like me but she is not saying it for diffrent reasons n diya didnt want to give me false hope...I got visa in 11th standard n I went to America then through fb I came to know that she also left the school...we remained in contact through fb...she send me rakhi regularly...

She was very happy when she first-time told me about Jai but after her ENGAGEMENT that he bloody have a gf but diya remains diya want to marry him for her family...I immediately came India to STOP her wedding so that she will not ruin her life...but I came on d day of her marriage but I was not able to stop her marriage...I felt sorry for my princess.... but when I met that Jai I saw care n love for diya in his eyes...I just hope what I saw must be true...*fingers crossed* but I will definately search for jai 's so called gf...I will make my sis life heaven...coz she deserves d best...

Hlw EVERYONE

How are u all

Srry for late UPDATE. .ACTUALLY I was busy for my sis' s MARRIAGE. ...
I will try to update ASAP

What do u all think about Sahil...