SURPRISE....!!!

(Not edited)

Jai 's pov

In my whole life for the first time I am feeling this low.I dont even know about her properly but her sweet gesture and infinite love which I had seen in her beautiful almond eyes had made me guilty. Its only 4 hrs has passed till I had not seen her it seems looks ages.I dont know how can this girl only by her cute actions can make me to fall for her.I without thonking anything took my car n moved towards market.I dont know what had got into me...I was passing by a shop when I saw this beautiful clutch it  is similar to her sweet elegent and attractive. I called on her no( I took her no frm her mother)...

She spoked in a husky voice ...hello whoz u??

I replied immediately. .your lover

She spoke eith full anger in her voice..I had my lover my fiancee who love me...but who r u...n ehy are you callong me??  You dont know him he made you die if you called again!

   With this I was feeling more about her.She had gone through however She Still LOVES me....I again called her...now another man spoke d probanly her dad...who the hell are you??? Your son in law JAI. ..

with this I said him to not to tell diya anything n just give her my ph.he does as I asked him to do...without hearing her voice I immediately spoke - hey diya jai I wanna meet u come on CCD  near your home I am waiting for you.

In cafe

She came in jeans n cute sweaters as it is early winters...she os lukin Barbie in her peech coloured sweater n black jeans with no makeup..when she was coming nearer me my heartbeat stammering faster than usual.. she asked hello to me.I know she is still uncomfortable with me. We gave our orders and I gifted her gift which I had bought for her. She accepted it and asked me about my girlfriend. ..I was surprised by her sudden boldness. To my utter she asked me- am I mistaking of receiving of SOMEONE ELSE. ..what do you think of yourself. By telling me about your gf on engagement day you think I will forgive you and will recieve your gift gladly...HOW DARE YOU JAI TO PLAY WITH MY FAMILY'S RESPECT AND MY FEELINGS. ..  She was about to go but I held her hand and replied furiously....you can't disrespect me like this. I bought this gift coz I felt sorry for hurting your feelings but now listen to me carefully my soon to be wife I was thinking earlier to be loyal with you and call off my love but now I have decided i will have extra marital affair after marriage..I will do everything which will not to be done.... Her eyes become red and a small tear escaped her eyes.I felt sorry sorry for hurting her but my ego didnt allowed me.I immediately want to take back my words. She left quickly without glancing at me..

I know she loves me. My internal voice told me this thats why when I called her she gave warning of not call her else she would tell her fiancee who will kill me.I know she is upset with my relationship with  nisha. I am not like that the way I behaved with her.So i proceeded towards her home. Everyone surprised to see me n called diya.she was rather shocked to see me. Lets go to my room dhe speak quickly.when I emtered her room what she said was more shocking to me.. plzz jai I know you came here to call off  our ENGAGEMENT . You know na how a person feel when he/she came to know that his/her fiancee  is committed to someone else.Plz marry me for my parents sake .They would die if you done this.

I immediately replied her...you think me that low yarr...I just came here to give you the gift which you left there in CCD.I am sorry for my words.i will be loyal to you...happy tears came in her beautiful almond eyes...dont cry plzzz.I was going to hug her but I stopped myself of doing that.I left from there after talking to her. I was feeling more guilty on myself. I  wondered I am quite changed after our engagement with my diya...she think so much about her parents happiness and bold enough to talk straightly about my RELATIONSHIP. ..Definitely I will change for her inbthe way dhe wants.I think I am falling for her...secretly

Hlw friends

Its a quite long ch..i dedicate this ch to trizzle26

Finally Jai is falling for Diya's sweet and bold nature..dont hate him...For twists n turns

Stay tuned

Vote

Comment

Fan

Dont be silent reader plzz

~paul512