/44/ kiss...

¨ I love you too, Princess ¨

his soft voice spoke out freezing me in his arms

h-he loves me? 

tears unconsciously whelmed up in my eyes after hearing those words leave his mouth, those words I had heard maybe 3 or 4 times in my life meant a lot to me...

I sniffled a bit but still smiled as I  pulled myself closer in his embrace ignoring the aching pain in my body, Jungkook slowly rocked me back and forth knowing that it would relax me, slowly we both let out a chuckle, not because anything was funny, no, because finally, we were happy...

I felt him smile in my neck as he slowly removed it causing his eyes to come in contact with mine...

a cute smile took over his features as he placed a string of my hair behind my ear...

even tho no words were spoken looks could speak for themselves, his eyes sparkled with care and affection and mine did the same, shyly I tried to hide my face back into his chest, but a warm hand cupping my cheek stopped me, I looked directly into those intimidating orbs that I was trying to escape from just a few seconds ago...

my face flushed red as I heard him chuckle 

¨ your so cute... ¨ he breathed out as I was now realizing the closeness between us, we were less than inches apart yet not one of us wanted to move away...

and then he made the first move, slowly he leaned in as both our eyes closed... he softly connected his lips with mine as my world seemed to freeze, I felt a bit of nervousness but my happiness clearly took over as I smiled into the kiss causing him to do the same

slowly our lips began to move in sync as my pain seemed to disappear in thin air, I was still a bit nervous about kissing him because of the fear to be rejected or being made fun of, but I know Jungkook would never do that...

carefully he sneaked his hand around my waist pulling me closer as my body reconnected with his, he slowly deepened the kiss as my hands slowly went up to his shoulder resting them on top of them as my cheeks burned a crimson red colour...

after a minute or two I softly pulled away looking like a tomato as shyness took over my senses

he softly smiled with a little laugh as he pinched my cheeks

¨my cute babyyy ¨ he sang as he was looking like the most adorable cute bunny, unexpectedly his lips made short contact with mine again as I flushed an even deeper shade of red

but our moment was cut off when I heard a knock on the door....... huh?

¨ come in ¨ Jungkook said while turning his face away from me, wait a minute, is he blushing? the cold Jungkook is Blushing? and just as I was about to tease him about his red face, my thoughts were washed away when the door opened revealing a figure that I wanted to hug ever since I came back