/45/ goodbye...

(please vote and comment❤️)

¨ May I have your blessing, to marry sam ¨

I spoke the words that I have been wanting to ask for weeks now, the reaction I got was at first glance very promising

she smiled widely but that faded a little as she squinted her eyes at me

¨ Are you gonna treat her right? Are you going to love her with all your heart? ¨ the older woman asked now coldly making the already nervous Jungkook sweat, but without hesitation, he answered the questions

¨ Yes, I will love her with everything I have and treat her like the Princess she is ¨

my words caused a moment of silence before Grannie began Jumping up and down after leaving her chair, she was Screaming and yelling out of happiness and joy, so much, that it also brought a smile to my face, to say I was relieved must be an understatement, I felt so good about having permission to marry the one I have been destined for, I found out why Sam and I met each other on such rare locations and why we're so drawn towards each other...

it is believed that the one with the Angel blood and the chosen one is a match made in heaven, they complement each other out perfectly, as the one with Angel blood is the only one who cant be affected by the powers of the Chosen one, its like balance...

like fire and ice

the thought of that made Jungkook smile, but that was soon replaced with a face of shock once the older lady dragged him out of his chair to welcome him in a tight warm hug, he gladly accepted as he laughed

¨ Welcome to the family! ¨ she yelled causing me to only burst out into more laughter...

she really is the definition of kindness...

we slowly sat down as I began to wonder about how long Sam has been gone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as I walked into the bathroom I glanced into the mirror, I let out a shaking breath while I splashed some water in my face, I was nervous, and still, in pain, I think I just needed a minute to calm myself down...

I was feeling panicked when Flashbacks started to appear from what happened a few days ago, it was not something I would like to remember...

but I don't have much choice do I?

I sighed as I looked back in the mirror but this time I felt like something or someone was near me...