/20/ Royalty...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leaned against her door, softly listening to the conversation that happened inside...

it is almost Christmas...

maybe I should do something nice for her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was once again looking out of the window, watching the soft white snow hit the ground, it was a peaceful sight, it was freezing cold in the castle but my hoodie and the heating kept my warm and cosy...

as more snowflakes hit the ground, I couldn't help but notice a strange noise forming in the back of the room, it was not a scary type of noise it was rather a weird noise

it was like something was pushing itself...

that is when I heard a loud thud...

I shot up to form my spot and carefully walked towards the place was the noise came from...

I was ready to attack when I stopped in my tracks at the sight...

The book

I hadn't seen it the whole day and here it was, magically appearing out of nowhere! 

this was something that was Indeed scary, With hesitation, I picked up the book, I looked at it before hopping on my bed and opening it

I was slowly looking at the pages who seemed to be blank last time, but now...

there was a whole new page that I had never seen before...

but what shocked me the most was that somehow my name was in it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dear Sam,

I can't go into much detail, but something bad is gonna happen, I don't want to scare you... but it is the truth...

the only one that you can trust right now is Mr.Jeon, I know that he may not seem very sweet or caring, but please stay close to him at all cost! 

he is your key to safety in this world full of danger...