Chapter 8

Previously 
He held my head closer to his chest and I heard his heartbeat.

3rd POV

     They landed in the mothership and a hole opened up in the glass "I'm gonna go check it out" Noodles said before stretching his neck through the hole and looking around, he stretched back "Were all good" they all left the supply ship and Guppy asked "Am I just really small, or is this ship really big?" "It's enormous" replies Rewind. Fast forward looked around "Yeah. How are we gonna find our parents?" Wheels came up behind (Y/n) "I was thinking about that. Miss Granada found us really easily back at grandmas house, and I think I know how, your bracelet." Missy handed him her bracelet "I haven't been able to contact my dad." Wheels fiddles with the bracelet "But maybe the transmitter in here that connects the three bracelets works like a tracking device. But, I need a pair of pliers and a heat source.". Guppy came forward raised her hand and said "My teeth are strong because my dads a shark" she chomped down, Wheels pointed to her "Perfect" Wildcard let go of (Y/n)'s hand and said "And I've got a heat source. He flung his fists at the ground and yelled "Heat vision!" but turned into a toaster. His girlfriend laughed and Facemaker said "Now he's a toaster." (Y/n) picked him up and handed him to Wheels as toast popped up "Close enough" then he got to work

Your POV

Missy was leading all of us with her arm out in front of her, "Is it working?" Wheels asked her. She looked back "Well, it's leading us somewhere", we turned a corner and Missy turned to Wildcard "Hey. That's was really good work back there" he scrunched his eyebrows "Turning into a toaster instead of making heat vision?". "It was heat related. That's real progress." he shrugged "Yea, I guess it's progress" I walked up behind him and held his hand "You just watch. Pretty soon, you'll be teleporting like it's nobody's business. It's all about belief" I smiled at him. He stopped walking and everyone walked ahead of us, he turned me towards him; held both of my hands and asked "Did you hear me and Missy's conversation on the supply ship?" he clenched his jaw, I looked up at him and sighed "Yes, I did. But that's not why I said that. I realized I haven't been supporting you like I should be, and I'm sorry for that" he pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear "Thank you". I looked up; my chin on his chest and smiled, I stood up on my toes and kissed him. When we pulled away we ran and caught up with the group. When we caught up A Cappella spoke up "Um, guys. Does anybody else hear that?" I listened closely and heard rumbling, the twins looked around "What is that?" they said at the same time of course. Wheels grabbed the wheels of his wheelchair "It's below us. I can feel it." We felt the floor vibrating so we all rushed to the walls and pushed ourselves up against them, when suddenly a tentacle broke through the floor and started chasing us. We all ran, we stopped in a four-way hall "Which way?" Facemaker yelled I looked around and saw a door "That way!" I yelled, pointing to the door. We all stopped when the tentacle popped up in front of us Missy looked at me then nodded her head towards the tentacle, I tried shooting ice at it but nothing came out. So A Cappella sang a tune that made the tentacle freak out, she motioned us to go around it.

     We stopped on an indoor balcony and saw a giant galaxy looking pyramid. Wildcard pointed to it "Look at that thing!" a door below us opened and we saw the president walk in, Missy said "What the heck is the president doing here?" I looked at her and put my finger up to my lips "Missy shut up he will hear you!" I whisper shouted. A man in a white cape suite followed behind him while two guards followed behind him, the president pointed to the pyramid and asked "So they're inside this thing? All of them?" the man in the white said "That's correct" the president turned to him and asked "How long before the takeover begins?". The man in white stood by him before responding "According to the supreme commander, less than an hour." President Niel Anami furrowed his eyebrows and asked "So soon?" The other man shrugged "That's what she says, and she's never wrong". Anami rolled his eyes "You don't have to remind me. Ever wonder why we bother with all this when she already knows how it's gonna turn out?" They started walking back to the door when he responded "All part of the process, I suppose" they exited and Facemaker held his hand out. "What is that thing!" Wildcard turned to all of us "You heard him. It's a rocket stuffed to the gills with aliens. In less than an hour, they'll send it down to earth and start the takeover". I cringed at hearing him say gills, I looked back down to the rocket "Well, then we have to stop them. Let's go" we al turned to leave when the doors opened and Miss Granada and two guards stopped us.

"Do you children have any idea what you've done?" We all backed up to the railing "Stealing one of our trains? Turning headquarters upside down? Flying an alien shuttle into outer space. Hmm?" She grinned and then squealed "Well done! Looks like we underestimated your abilities and your leadership qualities. You took a huge risk, but it was the right risk. Headquarters was attacked just minutes after you escaped. If you hadn't broken out, you would have all been captured. And now you've managed to lead us into the heart of this alien mothership?" She gasped "Mm. So proud!". All of us looked confused "Wait, so we're not in trouble?" I asked, "Of course not. You are heroes" we all cheered except for Ojo and Wheels. Wheels said "Missy. Her vital signs are all over the place." Ojo tapped my shoulder and I looked down at her iPad. She showed me a picture of a figure that resembled Miss Granada with tentacles, my eyes widened and I snapped my head towards her. The president and the man in white approached us from behind her, "Save your breath, Granada. They know" the president said with a big grin on his face. Miss Granada's smile disappeared and Guppy said "Uh-oh!" tentacles grew from their backs "Well, then... round them up!" She said twirling her finger in a circle. The 'men' grabbed us with their tentacles and dragged us to a room, when we got there they pushed Wheels in and shoved everyone else in, but for some reason they threw me in I don't know why but they did. They dropped Slo-Mo in and he bounced slowly, Wildcard scoffed and shook his head "Quit the pantomime, Slo-Mo. You didn't even scare a knee" he shrugged. Granada approached us "Oh, good! Just the kind of divisive attitude I've been counting on. You kids are just like your parents. The same in-fighting. The same bickering. Putting your own egos ahead of your team" Guppy pulled out her water "Take away her water" Granada said pointing to her. Guppy gasped, the man snatched it with his tentacle. She pointed to Rewind and Fast Forward "They're too powerful together" he shoved Fast Forward next to A Cappella. Ojo gripped her iPad closer to her chest, "Oh, don't worry. I won't take away your little toy. I already know what your future is" she held up a key "Imprisonment. Life long. Hmm" she chuckled and left the room locking it in the process.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!❤️

Chapter finished 2:24 AM January 18, 2021