Chapter 13

I'm just going to say this in advance that I'm changing the plot a little in this chapter so just bare with me!

Previously

I let go and slowly made my way onto Noodles' arm.

3rd POV

(Y/n) walked slowly over his arm and wobbled a little, her hair blew gracefully and she stopped at the center. A Cappella floated up and started singing but little did she know her mother was singing with her too. (Listen to song above)

'I... I will be king
And you, you will be queen
And nothing
No, nothing could tear us apart...'

Marcus stood up and touched the monitor "She's leading by example"

'Oh, we can be heroes
Just for one day
We can be heroes
Just for one day'

(Y/n) wobbled and motioned for the monsters to come towards her.

'We can be heroes
Just for one day'

(Y/n) looked at Noodles and took her hand across her neck motioning for him to retract his arm.

'Oh, and we can beat them'

He nodded and let go causing the monsters and (Y/n) to fall, she fell backwards gracefully.

'Forever and ever
And we can be heroes
Just for one day'
And we can be heroes
Just for one day'

(Y/n) kept falling as Noodles tried grabbing her but missed, when he went to grab her a second time she was to far down and he couldn't reach "I can't reach her!". Wildcard had finished freezing all the guards and when he turned to see what was happening he saw (Y/n) falling, he gasped and teleported to where she was. He appeared under her and grabbed her torso, he teleported back up to the walkway and sat her up in front of him. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her violently "What were you thinking!" she looked away and he moved her face back towards him, her face was red and her eyes were puffy. "What is wrong with you? Don't do that ever again! Do you hear me? Ever! Please..." he sighed and pulled her into his chest and hugged her head tightly. They sat in the floor for a quick minute as Missy walked up to Wheels "How's it goin' Wheels?" (Y/n) and Wildcard were behind Missy now. "Great, all we have to do is swap out the ignition chambers motherboard with one that'll tell the device that it launched even when it didn't so that-" Noodles turned to him "Dude! Just tell us how long!" "Oh! Now long. Now put it into the ignition chamber up there" he said handing it to Noodles and pointing to the top of the rocket. Ojo drew a tentacle and it hit the motherboard out of his hand; it fell all the way down onto a pillar, (Y/n) turned to Rewind. He sent them back and right before the motherboard fell she shot ice under it and the motherboard slid a little. (Y/n) ran and grabbed it before giving it back to Noodles, he stretched and swapped out the motherboards right as the timer hit zero. The floor shook and a loud buzzing was heard, the rocket opened up and revealed a bright orange light. Missy looked at Ojo who was smirking "What's happening?" Ojo's smirk grew wider "The takeover is happening". Everything stopped and out stepped their parents, (Y/n) looked at Ojo "Wait... so what is the takeover? They aren't aliens". Miss Granada, the president and four guards walked up behind Ojo, Granada smiled " The take over of power... from your parents. You see, the next generation is always an improvement from the last". Ojo nodded "Things are not heading in the right direction on your planet, and you children are inheriting Earths problems and need to be able to fix them... sooner rather than later" The president spoke up "Its in the best interest of the entire galaxy that life in Earth survives, and thrives. So, we infiltrated both your government, and Heroics headquarters... so we could train you and accelerate the transfer of power" Ojo smiled "And as you've seen from today's events, it's not enough to be strong, powerful, or even magic... if you do not use your strengths together, and with good judgment" Marcus leaned over to Tech-no and Miracle Guy and he coughed. Ojo continued "You are doomed..." everyone moved out of the way as Wheels spoke up "But I don't understand... the clock hit zero. We were one second too late". The president waved his hands around Ojo gently "The supreme commander knew down to the second exactly when the takeover would happen" Ojo nodded "Your guess was close, Wheels, but not quite right. Everything on the ship wasn't designed for children" "Oh! It was designed by children" "That's correct. On our planet, the children are in charge" she looked to the adults behind her and they grew their tentacles and bowed" Missy cocked her head and stepped forward "So you're their leader?" (Y/n) looked at her and made a 'really?' face towards Missy "Were you not listening earlier?"

Your POV

Ojo walked up to Missy "From one leader to another, as we each head off to face the challenges of the universe... can we count in you to not just help save your planet... but the entire galaxy?" Missy stood in front of all of us and put her fists in her hips "You ave our word. When you need us... we'll be there" Ojo nodded in appreciation "Thank you" she stepped back and waved her arms. There was a whiring noise behind us so I turned around and saw a floor, I didn't pay attention to anyone else but my dad and grandma. I ran up to my dad and jumped into his arms giving him a hug "Hey! I've missed you so much..." he let me down and hugged Missy I didn't hear their conversation because I had hugged my grandma "Oh... Mi bebé"(My baby). I let go and heard my name being called from behind me, I turned around and saw Wildcard. I walked up to him and he looked nervous "I'm sorry... for everything; asking you out, being a jerk to you..." I looked up at him and my voice broke "You're sorry for asking me out?". His eyes widened "No, no, no, no. That came out wrong, I'm not sorry for asking you out; I'm sorry for asking you out then being a jerk. I know it's a long shot but... could you forgive me? Because I really... like really, really like you" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck "Of course I forgive you" he pulled me into a hug before going back to his dad.

     This is the day our heroes fell, but others did rise. As for the aliens, they'll be back, and when they call on us for help, we will be prepared. We will be ready.

3rd POV

     The heroes all stood on a cliffs edge and looked out into the horizon, wearing their new superhero outfits. Facemaker looked over at their leader Missy Moreno "So what are we supposed to be looking at?" everyone turned to her "The future".

NOO! ITS OVER IT CANT BE!!! 😭💀

Chapter finished 12:55 AM January 20, 2021