Like I Can.

Chapter 14.

Edited:

Like I Can. (Sam Smith.)

*** Shane's P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

"I love you too Shae. You just gotta try here, okay? You gotta try be nice to the guys, they're not that bad. I know you don't like new people or anything, but I know of a certain guy who would like to get to know you."

"And who's that?" I asked quizzically.

"You'll have to figure it out yourself."

******

"Thanks," I mumbled shyly, my cheeks tinting red slightly.

******

"Shane?" I made a sound around my toothbrush and Georgia took that as a sign to carry on talking, "me and you are going out with Christopher to buy you some new stuff. I can't drive yet and he's the only one free."

"Really?" I asked excitedly, I hadn't been out of this house since I was taken and I would like some fresh air.

"Yes really," George squealed along with me and I jumped up on the bed when I'd washed my mouth of toothpaste, acting as a five year old would.

"Fantastic!" I grinned, I jumped off the bed with a loud 'thud' and pulled Georgia along with me out of the room, as the door was unlocked, and down the stairs.

"Hello!" I giggled when me and Georgia bursted into the dining room.

Lockie and Mikhail were there with Chris and another man I had seen the other day before fainting.

"Hi," Lockie said with a goofy smile, "that's just Wyatt. He won't talk unless you piss him off."

George pulled me over to a seat and sat me next to Chris while she sat next to Mike.

"Food?" Christopher picked a plate of food off of the middle of the table and held it out to me, I took a few sausages and a roll.

"Thanks," I mumbled shyly, my cheeks tinting red slightly.

He put the plate back down and I made my roll, munching on it slowly.

"So, we're going shopping for you today?" He asked me, I nodded, "do you need all clothes, or just clothes and not shoes or what?"

When I had gotten here there was already cloths in the closet with shoes, most of them they were things I would wear, but others were pretty ugly, even after I went shopping with the twins.

"Um..." I trailed off, "both?"

"We best get going then!" I had finished eating, and when I looked over at Georgia she was finished too.

"Okay..." Georgia got up and dragged me out with her, otherwise I would of been too scared to go.

******

"Ew," I muttered, pushing the brown suede granddad shoes away from me.

"No?" George asked mockingly, she knew that I hated brown shoes, and suede. I just thought they looked horrible.

"Of course not!" I laughed, I got up from the seat I was on and went over to some shoes I had spotted.

They were exactly what I would wear, black combat boots made of real leather. They reminded me of the shoes Georgia's mum had given me.

"I love them," I picked them up and went over to a worker, asking for a size 7 and then sitting down again.

"Found something?" Chris asked, coming up behind me and making me jump.

"Yeah," the worker guy came back, handed me the box and told me to put it up at the front desk if I didn't want them.

"Thanks," I told the guy with a smile, he smiled back and left.

When I looked at Chris he wasn't smiling anymore, he was glaring over at the guy who was walking away.

"Hey?" I asked him, he looked down at me and the glare disappeared, "you alright?"

"Fine. Do you like them?" When I took them off I nodded and Chris took them off of me, going to the counter and paying for them.

He had been doing that all day, paying for everything even when I insisted that he didn't have to get me everything I liked. Which was a lot. We had already had to go back to the car twice because of all the bags.

"Gone to pay?" Georgia asked, she motioned for me to follow her and I did, into the jewellery shop next door to the one we were in.

"I like this," I pointed into the cabinet at a plain silver bracelet. It had a chunk of silver on it where you could get it engraved and then it became chains again.

"Good," Chris came up behind me, asked for that by a worker who walked past and I wondered why he'd spend so much on me.

He spoke in hushed whispers to the person behind the counter and paid, signing a few papers and coming back over to me and Georgia.

"What was that about?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh. Nothing, it was just something," we walked out of the shop and Chris said it was getting late so we should go home.

It was weird to even me that I called it home now, well it was more of a home than what my previous one was.

It had been an amazing day, me and Georgia talked a lot and caught up on what had been happening. I told her about home and how life had been. She told me about what she'd done over the last year.

It was weird to find that she was comfortable here, and dating Mikhail.

(A/N I can't remember which twin she was supposed to be dating so it's Mikhail.)

That was the biggest shock, so that night, when we went to bed she went off and to Mikhail's room while I stayed in mine alone, for the first night.