Monster.

Chapter 5.

Edited: 17th December 2014

Monster. (Paramore.)

*** Shane's P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

I didn't feel 'perfectly safe' with two guys I had only just met and a stranger who had been in my house in the same room. But again, as I was going to protest my eyes started to close and I was out for the count.

******

The contact burning my skin.

******

Thursday.

"Come on Shane!" Lockie whined, tugging on my wrist to get me up.

I was shaking my head back and forth, making it clear I was not going to move.

"But you need to!" Mikhail whined next, he was tugging on my other wrist and I'm sure the two of them could of easily moved me by now, they just hadn't.

"Why won't you come with us?" They whined in unison, it made me flinch back and whine like a kitten.

They both stared at me wide eyed for a moment before bursting into laughter, I laughed with them as it was so contagious.

"What?" I laughed once they had finished staring at me with wide eyes.

"You sounded so cute," Mikhail muttered.

"Why can't we have him?" Lockie asked his brother, they went back and forth bickering over if they should take me when a throat was cleared.

I hadn't noticed anyone else was in the room until that, and it made me look up shocked.

"Now boys," the guy, (who's name I really needed to know), said with a bit of a glare, "I hope you are not talking about the someone I want."

"No,"

"Yes,"

Each one said in unison again, I couldn't see who said what, but I guessed Mikhail said yes as he seemed more mature.

"Well, while you fight," he came over to stand beside my bed directly in front of me, "I will be taking this little one home."

"Excuse me!" I yelled, jumping out of the bed and hissing in pain when I did so, "I am not little."

"You are, and sit back down," the man pushed me back down onto the bed gently by my shoulders, the contact burning my skin.

I sat there, shocked. Who was this man, really?

"Who the hell are you?" I finally blurted out.

"Oh," the guy actually looked embarrassed, and blushed! "I'm Christopher, but most call me Chris or whatever they want."

"Oh," I mumbled quietly, "hi."

"Now let me take you home," he pulled the wheelchair over to me that I hadn't noticed had been in the room, and picked me up to place me in it before I could object.

"Thanks," I gave him a shy smile and waved at the twins as I was wheeled out of the room.

The man - 'Chris' - signed some papers and was again pushing me out of the building, we didn't talk and it was awkward for me, or that's what I felt.

He had taken me all the way out of the hospital, down to the car park where he stopped me next to a big, black, Land Rover.

"Woah," I whispered as I looked up at the big car.

"You like it?" He murmured next to my ear, again I hadn't realised him being so close to me.

"Yeah," I whispered again in awe, I loved big cars more than quiet a lot of things.

"Okay," he smiled down at me softly, "jump in then!" He thought for a moment and then shook his head when he saw me struggling, "actually don't." He lifted me up off the wheelchair by putting an arm under my knees and armpits to lift me, placing me in the car.

"Thanks," I blushed shyly and ducked my head down.

He gave me a smile back, "it's no problem baby," He murmured seductively. He then shut the truck door and went around to the drivers side.

He drove me home and jumped out of the car, coming around to my side when he saw me reach for the handle.

"No no!" Chris nearly shouted, catching me just as I went to get out of the car, "I told you no."

"Well I'm not an invalid!" I snapped, he had placed me on the floor on my feet, taking his hands away when I snapped at him.

"Now what are you going to do?" He asked with a smug grin on his beautiful lips, it was only because I was still holding onto the car with a death grip

"I'm going to go inside," I snapped with tight lips.

"Oh really?" He asked casually, leaning against the side of the truck.

"Yes, really," I went to move from the truck but started to fall, if only I hadn't been caught by the hips in big, warm hands.

"S-sorry," I stuttered, moving away still hanging onto the side of the car.

He only shook his head and came closer, picking me up bridal style once more and carrying me into the house.

"Come on," Chris said softly, "go to sleep." The front door was unlocked and he carried me up the stairs, into my room.

"Thank you," I mumbled sleepily, I snuggled into the blankets that were wrapped around me, and couldn't help it when I asked Chris to stay.

But, luckily for me, or unluckily I guess, he sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my hair gently till I fell asleep.