Cancer.

Chapter 7.

Edited:

Cancer. (My Chemical Romance.)

*** Shane's P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

It was just, nice to feel safe again since my dad. It felt nice to have someone care for me, and hopefully be a good friend for the rest of my life.

******

My legs wrapped themselves around their waist.

******

Saturday.

"Shaney?" Somebody shook me awake and I opened my eyes slowly, looking up at Mikhail with blurry vision.

"Mike?" I mumbled, turning onto my side and realising I was on a bed, not where I had fallen asleep.

"Yeah?"

"Go away," I closed my eyes again and rolled onto my other side, I just wanted to sleep the day away. It felt nice to be in a bed where I felt safe.

"Pfft, it's hard when you have my arm as a pillow," a similar, but different voice said.

I peeked my eyes open again and found Lockie laying there, with his arm under my head, how did I not notice that?

"Oh well," I muttered sleepily, "just be quiet."

"Not happening," someone else's voice said from far away, again when I peaked my eyes open and looked around, I found Chris standing at the bedroom door and a scowl on his face.

"Oh god can't I just sleep?" I moaned, burying my head into the pillow by me, wrapping the quilt tighter and ignoring the words being said.

I was suddenly picked off of the bed and was cradled in someone's arms. My legs wrapped themselves around their waist, my arms around their neck and my head resting on their chest with my eyes closed.

"Come on Shae, we just need to go on a little trip somewhere," I recognised the voice of Chris say gently, his voice came from above my head and I guessed it was him who picked me up.

"What?" I asked sleepily, my head was taking me back to dreamland and I could barely make out what was being said, but I did hear him telling me to go back to sleep.

******

When I woke up again, I was in a car with a handcuff on one wrist, the other was wrapped securely around the door handle. I was laying full out on the back seat using the same arm as a pillow.

Why was I in a car handcuffed?

The car wasn't moving and nobody else was in the car, either.

I recognised the car, it was the twins but that still didn't explain my confusion. It wasn't light out either. And I hadn't slept for that long. So when I felt around my head there was a large bump forming on the back of it, like someone had whacked me hard enough to knock me out.

We were in the middle of nowhere when I looked out the window, and found myself staring at vast forests. Someone was walking back to the car though, in the distance I could see more than one figure walking this way.

I banged on the window a few times, trying to catch their attention which seemingly only made them walk away instead of closer.

What if they were the people who trapped me here? Did they hurt the two twins?

I continued to bang on the window with my free hand, but the three silhouettes stood stock still, only moving to rush forward when I heard a crack in the window form.

When they reached the car though, I was shocked to see who it actually was, and when I say shocked, I mean fainting because of it, shocked.

What am I doing fainting when I could see my attackers face and call the police or something!

Wake up!

I did, eventually. I didn't know how long I was out for, but when I came back to consciousness I was careful not to open my eyes or move a muscle.

My ears worked perfectly though, because when I did eventually feel like I was back, I could tell the car was moving and my feet weren't on the back seat of the car. They were on something, softer and squishy.

It was a person. And that person, from what I could tell was Chris. I only knew that because I could hear him talking with the twins. They also had a very distinct voice that I could recognise.

"What are we gonna do? We told you he wasn't ready!" One of the twins asked, just because I knew it was them didn't mean I knew which one it was.

"Shut up!" The other hissed.

"I needed to do it. I have no regrets," Chris started to stroke my tummy, and yes I was weirded out but I wasn't going to risk moving.

"You didn't need to do it!" I'm pretty sure it was Mikhail who was trying to reason with them, but I didn't know why he didn't stop all of this. How did it get to this point?

How did I get... Kidnapped?