Temporary Bliss.

A/N his point of view is probably just a one time thing guys.

******

Chapter 11.

Edited:

Temporary Bliss. (The Cab.)

*** Christopher's P.O.V ***

*

*

*

Recap:

"What are you doing?" I asked instead.

"We have some catching up to do," she sat down on the bed and I sat next to her, "okay. Tell me everything."

******

When I went downstairs it was chaos.

******

"Eat something!" Mike growled, pushing a plate filled with bacon towards me. I didn't take any.

"Maybe I don't want to eat..." I mumbled as I pushed the food already on my plate, around with a fork.

"So you're gonna make yourself feel like shit because you kidnapped someone and because you expected them to love you straight away and didn't, you're upset?"

"Yes I'm upset!" I nearly yelled as I got to my feet, the table clattering as I did swiftly, "Shane is up there talking to someone else when he should be here talking to me!"

"That's his friend Chris," Lockie said softly, he could guess how I was feeling and didn't want to make me feel worse.

"I know," I sighed. It was just too hard to keep away from him was all.

"And you can't rush things," Mike said with a mouthful of his own food.

"I'm gonna take a plate of food up there for him," I grabbed two plates and piled them a mile high with food.

"Do you want me to take that dear?" Asked my elderly maid who I had known since birth. She looked after the house mainly, and the guys who live in it.

"No," I grinned, "thank you though. I'll do it myself."

Everybody disapproved, but I did it anyway and climbed the stairs until I reached the room that Shane and Georgia were in.

"Knock knock," I muttered loudly as my knuckles rapped on the door.

The noise that I heard from within the room suddenly went quiet and I cursed myself silently. Why didn't I let Mrs. Jones come and bring the food up?

Georgia eventually pulled the door open a crack and grinned at me from what I could see of her face.

"Food?" I asked with a grin, Georgia seemed to like me more than her best-friend at the moment and I only hoped she could rub off on him.

"No," I heard Shane snap from inside the room when Georgia went to make a move and open the door.

She held a finger up for me to see and closed the door again. I could hear a whisper/yelled conversation happening from inside the room and started to tap my foot impatiently.

Georgia opened the door then and held her hands out for the tray of food. I handed it to her and watched as she carried it into the room, placed it on the bed and turned to me.

"Close the door?" She asked sweetly, I did but not before looking at Shane.

He looked sullen, but his eyes were alight with excitement when he saw the food.

"Yum," I heard him just before he dug into the food. I closed the door softly and went back downstairs.

When I went downstairs it was chaos. People were running around and yelling at each other.

"What's going on?" I asked my second in command, Doug, when he was about to run past.

"Shooting down at where our guys were going to pick up the drugs. We're trying to figure out how they found out where we were getting them from, but we've gotta go help and I'm sorry but I gotta run too," he went off running down the hallway and shouting at people.

"Great," I muttered to myself as I walked through the chaos and into my office.

It was soundproof and I couldn't hear the hubbub going on just outside of the door.

I hauled myself into my work and ignored when anyone knocked.

******

"Open the goddamn door," Lockie yelled from the other side.

"Piss off!" I growled, I had work to be getting on with and I hadn't even got halfway through the pile.

"No! For your information, Shane and Georgia are joining us for dinner!" That peaked my interest and I stood from my desk.

"Are you sure?" I asked skeptically.

"Sure. They're sitting at the table now."

I unlocked my office door and walked straight past Lockie and into the dining room, and true to his word Georgia and Shane were at the table.

"Hello," Georgia said in a chirpy voice, Shane said nothing but I could see his eyes looking over at me.

It was a good think as well that he was sitting next to me on the table or I would of moved him.

He looked shocked for a moment at where I sat and then glared at Georgia. What did she tell him to make him upset?

"I'm not so hungry anymore," Shane muttered before trying to get up, I caught his wrist and told him to sit.

"You need to eat or you'll be skin and bones," Shane sat but he didn't look too happy about it.

Did I smell?

The food was brought out and everyone started to dig in except me and Shane.

"What do you fancy Shay?" I asked him quietly. He didn't answer and I opted for giving him some chicken and vegetables.

He thanked me, but didn't eat. That was until Georgia furiously whispered something into his ear and Shane eventually took tentative bites.

He was the first to finish and excused himself before I could talk to him.

Great. How was I supposed to make him fall in love with me when he wouldn't even look at me?

I already loved him... Knew everything about him basically, what was the problem?

I would need to figure this out before it drives me mad.

"Excuse me," I also left the table, but for my office. I needed work done, and time to think.

Shane, what can I do to make you happy?

******

A/N I know this chapter probably isn't very long. Or very good. Sorry.