Chapter 1

Okay... I really Don't know how to start this. I'm going to say Voldmort doesn't Exist so you don't have to worry about the battle of hogwarts. Harry Parents Died On there On Accord. His aunt took him in. So that's that. Hope you enjoy the last minute changes. I also thought that i should make it as if Draco broke the spell on his father. So his father just acts as if he is being controlled. Oh! And Sirius Black lives. I can't kill him... So on with the story.

Harry Potter's POV:

I woke up some where cold. And it was really dark. If I'm being honest. I came feel anything either. I soon realized that I didn't have my glasses either. So I sat there trying to make out what I could see.

Even though it wasn't much...

Well I was trying...

Stupid where are my glasses?

I started to look around but realized I had metal cuffs on my wrists. What the Frick? Well I guess that makes sense... Lets see if I can get out of the cuffs.

I struggle for what felt like hours but soon I hear shuffling next to me. I stop struggling out of the cuffs ant turn to the direction of the noise. Until I saw a a bright mop of platinum blond...

Wait...

No...

Please let it be anyone else other than him.

But my thoughts were confirmed when it spoke...

"Potter?" Though it didn't sound suprised or angry.... Just confused.

"I think it's you Malfoy." I say with the same confusion.

"What do you mean I think?" He said annoyed.

"Well I thought you were smart enough to know that I don't have my glasses! So I can't see!" I whisper yell.

"Ok ok! Don't need to get so mad Potter!" He says extremely annoyed.

We sat there in extreme uncomfortable silence. Merlin I didn't mean to make this uncomfortable... What should I do. Well there really was nothing we could do.

So we just sat there.

Chained up.

Probably beaten up.

And really drained.

After a while we heard the sell door unlock. Both me and Malfoy's heads snapped towards the noise. This time I saw the same platinum blonde hair but longer.

"Dad? Why are you here?" Malfoy asked with a lot of confusion.

"Son? Oh Merlin! What are you doing here?" Mr. Malfoy sake his son.

"I'm really not sure... I woke up to Potter trying to get the chains off." Malfoy said. Mr.Malfoy I think turned towards me and walked over.

"Well I'm not sure why both of you are here. But I found these in the dining hall." Mr. Malfoy said taking something out.

"Um... Mr.Malfoy? I can't really see anything without my glasses. So I don't know what it is." I say trying to not sound rude.

"Potter my father found our wands." Malfoy said stating what he thought was obvious.

"Oh... So these are yours. " Mr. Malfoy said taking something else out.

"Potter he found your glasses. Dad you might want to help put it on him." Dra- I mean Malfoy said to his father. Why was I about to say his first name? What ever.

"Oh okay here." He said helping with my glasses. Once they were on I looked around to realise we were in some sort of dungeon.

"Well at least I can see..." I mumbled. Soon I saw Mr.Malfoy try to help his son out of the chains. But it looked like they were getting no where. Oh well at least they are trying.

I sat there trying to figure out where exactly me and Malfoy exactly were. Bit where could we be? Hawaii? No... Now I'm losing my mind.

"Dad where are we?" Malfoy finally asked the other man.

"Do you really not know where you are?" The older Malfoy asked his son. Hmmmm... Sometimes I wonder why the Malfoy's don't act like this in public.

"No father! I think I'm in Paris! Of course I don't know where I am!" Malfoy yelled and sighed before saying sorry.

" Draco... You are at the..." He didn't say anything. Malfoy looked up at his father in confusion.

" Where are we?" He asks again.

"Draco are you sure you want to know?" He asks.

Merlin! Are all Malfoy's this caring? Why don't they share there care for each other in front of others? Oh well... It probably isn't my business...

"Just tell me... Please?" He says...

Okay... This is a cute father son bond... Don't judge me. This is cute.

" Okay! Okay! Ill tell you. But I must tell you... I think Narcissa put her plan in action. You know the one of..." Mr. Malfoy said to his son.

I could see Malfoy's eyes widen with surprise before it formed into anger. And he did something I never thought could be possible without a wand...

He melted the cuffs!

Wow! That was... Not that I want to admit... Really cool. Than Dra- I meant Malfoy... Merlin what's wrong with me? Whatever I started listening to what MALFOY was saying.

" Why the bloody hell of the Wizarding world that plan! Does she want to die! She knows what I can do! So why that plan? " he rages to his father.

"I guess she wants to test your patience..." Mr. Malfoy says to his son.

"That means Granger, Weasley, Pansy, and Blaise are here..." Malfoy says. That caught my attention.

"Wait Hermione and Ron are here?" I ask. Then both Malfoy's heads turned to me.

Oops...

"I forgot you were here as well." Malfoy says with wide eyes.

"Sorry.." I mumble.

"Well do you want to know where we are? Or did you figure out?" Mr. Malfoy asked his son.

"I think I have a very good idea where I am." Malfoy mumbled.

"Where are we?" I asked...

They looked at each other and looked at me. What they said made my blood turn cold. Of course we would be here. It was obvious! That's why Mr. Malfoy as here!

Where were we?

We are at...

Malfoy Manor...

Words: 1019