Chapter 3

Draco Malfoy's POV:

I looked at Potter. Of course the bloody idiot is trying to figure out why Malfoy Manor! Well it is the hardest place to navigate! And you can get lost when trying to find a way out or you die of starvation or whatever! Stupid!

The git is extremely stupid!

Oh whatever!

What matters is that he saw my powers of my heritage.

Merlin I'm the one who is stupid.

"Draco calm down. He found out its just something he has to hide now." My dad said.

Har- no! Potter looked up at us like he has for the last couple of minutes.
I just want to slap the stupid hits face. How would you know he won't let this secret slip! That's right father! You won't! Because you don't know this stupid got like I do!.

"Um... How did you do that?" Potter asks us with a stupid look on his face.

"Well my son cand do most things wizards can't do." My father starts. Potter nods his head .

Stupid...

Utterly stupid....

"Father can you check around the manor to see if you can find Pansy and mudd- Granger. I have I feeling I know where Blaise and Weasl are." I ask him knowing he would rather give up his own life then to let me suffer.

"And don't give your self up to her to save them. I want to put her in her place." I reminded him giving him a knowing look.

I look at Potter to see he had his face turned away. If I looked closely it looked like he was crying. I felt a slight pang in my heart knowing why he turned away like that.

I went back to look at my father only to see he was probably also thinking the same thing.

Dad stood up and walked over to Potter and sat in front of him. Potter looked startled but dad hugged him anyways. Before he could protest dad hushed him and told him he could let it out. Finally the stubborn hit relaxed and cried.

I went over to the two and sat next to them. I grabbed his cuffed hands and melted it the same way I melted mine. I whispered in my father's ear telling him to meet me out side. He nodded and left the heartbreaking session in font of me.

20 min l⃥a⃥t⃥e⃥r⃥:

I stood outside of the cell I was in minutes before. I see my dad emerge from the cell.

"Why did you need me here?" He asked.

"I know this might be a bad idea but do you think I could maybe bring one of his parents back to the living?" I asked my father who stood there gobsmacked by request.

"Well... Are you sure you want to do it? You never seamed found of him before." Dad said with some unease.

"I know that but I feel that its unfair for him to live without one when I could. Speaking of him where is he?" I ask realising that I would have been a bad idea to leave him alone there.

"He fell asleep. The poor by he is. Anyways back to the topic. I see where you are going with this but are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me with some unsureness in his voice.

"Dad I wouldn't have told you if I was unsure. I feel we could also use all the help we can get if I bring one of them back." I say smiling happy knowing I have such a caring father. He nods and stops to look at me.

"Which one are you bring back?" He asks with curiosity in his eyes.

"I was thinking his father since I have my father with me. And so you and him can reunite with him since you both were friends." I say shyly finally realising how stupid I sound.