Chapter 2

Ron Weasley's POV:

I woke up all cold and wet. Okay I must admit... I feel like crying into my boyfriends shoulder because of how scared I am. Yes you herd me right! I have a boyfriend. I'm not into girls. So in other words. I'm not dating my friend Hermione Granger. You must be wondering who my wonderful boyfriend is. Well if you must know.

His name...

Blaise Zabini!

Whatever anyways my love life doesn't concern anyone's attention. What matters is where the bloody neck am I. And where is Blaise.

Okay I want to panic but I can't since I have a feeling I can't. I look around to see another figure laying well sitting near a wall. Whoever it was looked like they were asleep. But he also looked really familiar.

Whoever it was was definitely a male. He looked like he would be really tall. He also had dark skin... And short hair also a dark color for the hair.

I swear I've seen him before.

Where would I have seen him though...

Wait.

Dark hair...

Short hair...

Really tall looking...

Dark skin...

No...

Blaise...

What are you doing here?

Later:

Blaise finally started to move. He soon got up off the floor. He had slipped and landed on the floor not so long ago. It looked like he would have had a big brutal bruse. And it kinda hurt me.

He started rubbing his eyes and started looking around. He looked at me before his facial expression turned from curiosity to panic.

"Ron? Is that you?" He asked.

"Yes... Its me..." I say quieter than a cat.

"Oh Merlin... Can you try to come here?" He asked me.

I silently nodded ant tried to scoot towards my Blaise Zabini. But there was a pull on my wrists and I look at him in panic starting to panic. I began to cry a little.

He tried to wiggle out of the chains nut it was no use. Whoever put us here purposely kept the chains that short to tease our feelings. I felt helpless so I did the next best thing I could think of.

I motioned Blaise to come forward.

He looked confused but started moving forward. At least to the best of his ability.

He was close.enough for what I had thought of would work for us.

So I moved a little closer towards Blaise and lays my head on his lap. He looked suprised when I turned my head up to see his face. Soon that surprise morphed into a happy grin.

I grin back feeling happy with this little contact. I really was happy. Not gonna lie.

We stayed like that for a long while before we decided to look around our surroundings. I sat up and saw this engraving on one of the pillars.

"Blaise look!" I say pointing to the one I spotted.

He looked to where I was pointing and saw that I was right there was a clue to where we were.

"I feel like that looks familiar..." He says looking deep in thought. He looked like he was raking his brain to find the answer.

I look at the other pillars to realise that there were more of the same engravings.

"Blaise there are more!" I tell him a little excited to soon find out where we could possibly be.

Though now that I look at it it does look familiar. I looks like.... Merlin what if ... The others are here?

"Blaise... What if our friends are here?" I say starting to get the feeling something didn't add up...

Blaise looked at me and it looked like he was contemplating what I said.

I started to feel cold.

I know that I said it out of no where...

But that started to bother me...

Like tho only other time it happened was in third year when we were on the train...

Oh Merlin...

What if...

"Blaise...." I look at him and he looks at me... I start to shiver in the cold.

"You don't think..." He started finally noticing the cold.

"Do you think..." I started after him.

He shook his head knowing what I was about to say.

"No... I don't think we're in Azkaban... I think we are in some seller in someone's basement." He says going back to thinking about who knows what.

But seriously... Where are we? And why does that symbol look so familiar? I mean I probably might have seen it once or twice on some thing...

Or...

Someone...

WAIT!

That's It!

"Blaise! What the symbol represents someone's family!" I yell finally figuring something out.

"Your a bloody genius! Of course! This is why I know it!" He says some what excitedly.

"Who do you think it could be?" I say getting curious.

"Well it could be Crabbe's... Or Goyle's... maybe Pansy's... Draco's... Wait... " he stop after saying Malfoy's name.

"What... did you figure it out?" I say excitedly.

"Tell me what does the symbol look like." We said some what unsure if it was what he was thinking of.

I look back at the symbol and start to realise it was a fancy cursive M. Which ment...

"Do you think Malfoy's parents put us here?" I say starting to get angry. What the bloody heck!

"I dot think parents.... I think it was Draco's mother who put us here." He said looking back up at me.

"Why?" I question.

"Well..." We started explaining what happened to Malfoy's family.

That makes so much sense...  I kinda fell bad for both the Malfoy's.

Well I guess its up to us to figure out how to get out.

... POV:

"Good morning girls" I say.

There was muffled yelling coming from both girl's.

"Oh don't worry! If your friends won't come by the end of the second night you will have an end of your torture!" I say finally realizing the fun of torturing people.

I hear more muffled cries from the stupid girls. And with that I started my plan of torturing them.

Well boys! You have until the second night to find these girls! Or they won't live another day after!

Good luck!

NOT!

HAHA!

Words: 1035