₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 31

Y/N's POV

     You whirled around at the sound of fast-retreating footsteps. 

     It was hard to make out the figure in the blurry darkness, but once you noticed the messy brown hair, you gasped. 

     "Jack!" You bolted after him, leaving Vincent behind where he stood. You had to catch him.

     Your little brother was running like his life depended on it. Shit, kids are fast. You tried to keep up as he swerved around the corner into the arcade.

     "Fuck-" You muttered, staying still for a second. Where did he go? 

     You soon noticed the young boy sliding agilely underneath the air hockey table. 

     "Get back here!" You gasped after him. 

     You couldn't let him get away - he would tell everyone. He would run his mouth like he usually did and get both you and Vincent caught. Under no circumstances could you allow that to happen. 

     You dove under the table after him, only to see him getting up and darting away. 

     Your mind was racing with panicked thoughts. How had he ended up here? And what would happen when you caught him? There was no time to think about that. 

     You staggered to your feet and tried to catch up with Jack, but he rounded the corner into the hallway.

     "Shit..." You mumbled, stumbling into the dark space. He was nowhere to be seen. 

     "Jack?!" You called. You hadn't heard the front door open, so where was he? Frantically, you looked around. 

     You trailed your hand along the wall to guide you until suddenly, you felt it slip into empty air.

     "Eh?" You gasped. 

     Oh, right! Pirate's Cove! He might be trying to hide in there! You stepped cautiously inside.

     "Jack...?" You called out into the cold, open space. "Jack? Where are you?"

Jack's POV

     My hand was pressed over my mouth in a desperate attempt not to be heard. 

     I had never been more scared of Y/N in my life. Was she going to hurt me? I didn't want to find out. 

     Nervously, I pressed myself even farther into the dusty, dark corner. All I could see was a very faint ray of light illuminating Foxy's hook; I sat behind him huddled backstage. 

     Could she get up here? I hoped not. 

     Foxy can protect me. I thought irrationally. He won't let me get hurt. 

     Tears spilled over my fingers as I heard her calling my name. I don't want to die. 

     I shakily removed my hand from my mouth to grab her phone. 

     I need to call 911... but she'll see the light from the screen. I decided to risk it anyway. 

     I had been taught proper situations to call the cops, and this was undoubtedly one of them. Nervously, I opened the phone app and started to dial.

Y/N's POV

     You idled in the small room, trying to make out what the blurry shapes in your vision were. You knew Foxy was standing right in front of you, but you couldn't see him.