In Class!?(Smutt)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

No ones pov:

Draco and Y/N have always clashed heads, they absolutely "hated"eachother. At least that's what others say..

"Y/N, Y/N. Y/N!" Pansy yelled at Y/N to get up so they wouldn't be late to Snapes lesson. "What.." Y/N groaned. "We have to go to Snapes lesson!" With that Y/N jumped up. She started changing the quickest way she could. She partly buttoned up her blouse, she put on her short skirt.

She threw on her jumper, and fixed her tie poorly. She didn't bother fixing up her hair. It didn't look terrible maybe a knot or two but whatever.

"How do I look?" Y/N questioned twirling around giving a 360 view. "..like you just got out of a hook-up."

"Whatever, C'mon." Y/N and Pansy made their way to Snapes lesson. "Ms. Y/L/N, Parkinson. Your late."

"Sorry sir, wont happen again.." Y/N said while panting, Pansy had already rushed to take a seat next to Blaise.

Leaving one seat.. next to Draco. Y/N trudged over to the seat next to Draco. Draco smirked to himself.

Y/N sat herself down brushing the dust off of her skirt. Leaving it pushed up passed her thigh.

Draco looked down at your thigh, and got an idea. While you weren't looking Draco snaked his hand from your knee to just below your thigh.

You gasped then looked down. You mouthe the 'stop' to Draco but he wouldn't budge. You put your hand where his was and tried to push it off, but he still wouldn't budge.

His hand crept further and further down your thigh,

Until it came across your partially wet panties. "Mmm.. Draco stop." You whispered. "Heh."

He ghosted over your clothed clit. You shuddered. They were in the way back row so no one could see these acts of sin.

"You want me touch you?~" Draco whispered but it was still seductive.

You only mustered out a whimper while nodding.

"Is there a problem Ms. Y/L/N?" Snape said in his monotone voice. Your head shot up. "Uh.. yes just a cramp.."

He raised an eyebrow before looking away to yell at Neville. Draco hand swept over your clit again before you whimpered softly.

You gripped Draco's hand and placed it on your core. "Naughty girl.." Draco whispered rubbing your pussy through your underwear.

"Mmm..~" You moaned quietly. Draco smirked then pulled you underwear to the side. "So wet for me..~" Draco whispered in your ear.

You shivered and looked at Snape to make sure he wasn't looking at you guys.

Your head snapped back down to Draco's hand. Draco's finger had entered inside of your pussy up.

"You like that kitten?~" Draco pumped his finger making me cry out silent moan

You brought your hand down to Draco's erection and palmed him through his trousers. "Baby.." he groaned and continued to pump his fingers in and out.

"Y/N, are you sure your okay? You seem pale..?" Snape questioned making you whimper. Snapes eyebrow cocked up.

He started walking over and Draco pulled his fingers out and you stopped palming Draco and fixed your panties and skirt.

You clenched you thighs and looked at  Snape and smiled. "Yes I'm fine." You smiled. "Alright." Snape walked away.

You glare at Draco, he just smirks and raises his hand. "Yes, Draco?" Draco dropped his hand. "May I use the loo?"

Snapes groans and nods. He gets up and winks at you before leaving. You wait a minute or two before raising your hand. "Yes.." you ask to use the bathroom he reluctantly says yes.