Fake Boyfriend

Y/N POV:

I was walking down the hall to the library, when all of the sudden I bumped Into someone. It was Draco.

I landed flat on my ass. "Sorry.." I said as I pulled myself up from the ground. "Watch were you going, mudblood." He spat as he dusted himself off.

"I said i was sorry jeez-" I was cut off by someone pushing me into Draco. My face hit his chest. "What-" Draco instinctively wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled back to see PugFace Pansy. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shouted.

"Stay away from my boyfriend!" She shouted. My heart shattered, I've always liked Draco. I decided not to show my pain so I put on a nasty face.

"He's your boyfriend? Oh. I feel sorry for him." I snapped back. I heard a small chuckle behind me. "Draco! Your supposed to defend me!!" She squealed in her high pitched voice.

"Anyways I gotta go." I walked past Pansy knocking into her on purpose. She scoffed and ran up to Draco and kissed him.

I walked away faster.

This is time skip is brought to you by.. Dracos left arse cheek ( ๑ ิټ ิ ) ( ๏ิ₃๏ิ)

I sat in my bed alone with a face of discomfort. I just cant believe Draco's dating that slimey skank.

"Is it Draco again?" My bestfriend F/N asked knowing for damn sure it is.

"Who else would it be.. he has a girlfriend." I shuddered at the thought of Draco doing the deed with Pansy.. ugh.

"Oh.. why dont we get you a boyfriend, hm?" I scoffed. "Who would want me?" It was her turn to scoff. "Um have you seen the way the boys at this school look at you!? Heck. Half the girls here are jealous of you." She shouted.

I just looked at her then looked down. "What about a fake boyfriend.." She said sitting next to me on my bed. "to make Draco jealous?" I asked.

"Well who else?" She responded, I just rolled my eyes. "Who would be willing to pretend to date me?" I questioned

"How about Ron?" I thought for a second then nodded. "Okay we can ask him. I mean he has been trying to get Hermione's attention this could be good for the both of us."

She smirked. "Then let's go ask!" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bed. "Wait! I'm not done sulking!" I whined.

As she pulled me down the corridor we finally made it to Ron. I was out of breath and he just stared at me wide-eyed "you good Y/N?" I just nodded then put up my pointer finger signaling I needed a moment.

"Well go on ask him." She pushed me. I scowled at her. "Ugh.. anyways... I have a favor to ask of you. This could effect us both greatly."

I said as he cocked an eyebrow at me. "What?" He questioned. "Will you.. pretend to be my boyfriend?" He just looked around for a second.

"Why?" He crossed his arms. "Because I wanna make Draco jealous.." I blushed from ear to ear. "Okay.. how does this effect me greatly?"

"You could make Hermione jealous." I said while rubbing my neck. That was all he needed to hear before agreeing. I smiled then hugged him.

Draco's POV:

I finally got away from Pansy when I heard Y/N's friend say "Well go on ask him." That was all she said before walking away.

I was curious to see what was gonna happen. I couldn't hear them though. She looked like she was talking then she started blushing.. BLUSHING!? Why was she blushing towards a Weasley?!