"RED!" (Angst/Smut/Fluff)

Me and Draco have been together for some time now, he's an intern at a Hospital for wizards. He's training to become a healer.

Usually he'd come home frustrated and angry, so I let him take it out on me. Not like abusively. Just like sexually. We've done it everynight, and I'm kinda sore.

Yeah I'm the one who offered, and I like it rough, but sometimes I want to be cuddled and loved.

The door slammed shut, that's how I knew he was upset so once again I would be used as his toy. This is really starting to get on my nerves.

"Hi baby.." I tried to lighten his mood before we did it because I didn't want to be sore like last time. "Hey." He didn't even look me in the eyes. It stung kind of.

"Can we just do it?" He said interrupting me from my thoughts. I smiled a fake smile then nodded. We walked up the stairs and into the bedroom.

He started to undress as did I. He sat on the bed. "How do you want me?" I said trying to push this feeling away.

"Suck me off." He said blankly. I nodded slowly, as I got on my knees he saw the discomfort in my eyes and said. "Darling, your safe word is red. Pinky promise you'll use it when needed?"

He said comfortingly. I smiled then hooked my pinky with his. Then started getting to work. My hand wrapped around his dick and started pumping.

He groaned lowly. After a few second of that I wrapped my lips around his tip and started lightly sucking. I swirled my tongue around the head.

Before Draco pushed my head down making me gag. He kept his hand on my head making me deep throat him every time.

Tears sprinted my eyes. After a minute or two he pulled my head off and whispered in my ear. "You want my cock?~" I shivered before nodding slowly.

"Get on the bed, hand and knees." He said coldly. I quickly got up and got onto the bed and got in position. He eyed me up and down before smacking my thigh harshly.

I yelped, I didn't stop him though, it was his way to let everything out. "Do you need prep?" He questioned while rubbing my the backs of thigh painfully slow. I shook my head. He nodded.

He didn't do anything after that, instead he just thrusted into me, knocking the wind out of me. He barely gave me a second to adjust before he started moving fast and harshly.

"AH!- Draco-!" I was cut off by a harsh slap to the back of my thighs, I gasped. "Be quiet bitch!" He yelled still thrusting into me. I was gonna tell him to go slower.

I waited patiently for the pain to turn into pleasure but it never came. It started hurting really bad. "Draco!- wai-" I was cut off again by another slap to my thigh. He hovered over me and kissed my spine before sinking his teeth into my flesh. I cried out in pain and discomfort.

He grabbed my hair and tugged. I cried out again. "I Said Be Quiet!!" He shouted at me like he was actually angry with me. He bit marks on my shoulder. I started sobbing, my arms were starting to give out. His thrust were getting harsher and harsher each time it felt like I was being stabbed.

Once I collapsed Draco decided he liked me better this way so when I tried to push myself up he pushed me back down, still pounding into me. "Oh.. Fuck.. yeah.."

I dont think he's gonna stop.. "Draco! Stop... I dont want it.. RED! RED!!" With that being said he immediately pulled out. I gasped then just completely collapsed onto my side.

I was crying my eyes out. Draco didn't know what to do. His eyes raked over the marks he made over my thighs some were purple some were red. "Darling.. I'm so, so, so, sorry.. I never meant to hurt you. I- i-.."

He lifted his hand towards me, I flinched. He started tearing up, his heart completely shattered seeing my state. I dont even think he knew what he was doing.

"I'm sorry.. please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you.." I was still crying. "I didn't think you were gonna stop.. I tried to tell you to slow down.. i-it was like you wanted m-me to hurt.. or you didn't love me." I said while shivering.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't listen. I know theres no excuse for this. I was just stressed I needed something to put my anger on.. it shouldn't have been you.."

I just nodded. I didn't know what to say.. "please forgive me.." I waited a moment before answering. "Mhm.." I nodded.

He looked at me ons more time before hugging me tightly I flinched before giving into he hug.

"Why dont I make you dinner and draw you a bath.. after we can cuddle?"he tried to comfort me.. it was working.

"Can we order pizza instead I just wanna cuddle you?" I said while sniffling. He nodded and got up he went to our drawer and got me some clothes it was some velvet purple shorts and one of his T-shirts.

After I put it on he got dressed. We got in to bed and cuddled the rest of the night. I just hope this doesn't happen again..

Hey sorry for unsettling chapter.. I just felt the need to do this to you guys.