Married Man

"Is Draco gonna be there?" I questioned anxiously. "Yea.. I invited him to the wedding sorry." Pansy said as she plopped onto Blaises lap.

"Ughh...  its gonna be so awkward. We haven't talked since we broke up." I groaned annoyed. "If it makes you feel any better his wife Astoria is not gonna be able to make it."

"Wait- why not?" I laid my head down onto the arm rest of my chair. "Shes got a business trip the week of, so she cant make it. Although its not hard to tell shes cheating on him." Pansy chuckled.

"Also before I continue speaking I just wanna ask you to not get mad at me.." my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Okay..." "you and Draco are gonna dorm together."

I shot up. "WHAT!? Pansy tell me your kidding. If your not kidding, you can cancel my RSVP." I shouted at her making her smirk. "Oh c'mon you know you wouldn't miss my wedding for the world." I slumped back down into my chair. Shes right.

"Whatever." I groaned, she giggled then kiss Blaises cheek. What an unlikely pair..

________The Wedding

I walked up to the church were the ceremony was being held. I sighed going to reach the handle before someone grabbed it before me. Our hands touched. I looked behind me, it was Draco!?

I quickly retracted my hand. "Oh, hey Y/N. How are you?" Draco looked at me giving me a warm smile. I returned the smile. "In doing great! How are you?" God this is embarrassing.

"Oh- um I'm good." He stuttered out a little bit, I looked at him suspiciously before grabbing the door handle and opening it, but before leaving, "I'll see you later, I'm gonna talk to the bride." I gave a warm smile then left.

As I searched for Pansy I saw her standing with her mum laughing. She noticed me then excused herself. She scurried over to me as fast as she could with six inch heels and a poofy dress on.

"Y/N you are ten minutes late!" She shouted at me. "Sorry.. had a little run-in with Draco before entering the building." She replaced the hard face she had on with a soft one. "Oh.. okay, let's go."

She took my hand and led me to her parents. We were all having a lovely conversation when suddenly Draco gets invited into the conversation. Everyone continued talking as I stood there awkwardly.

Pansy seemed to have noticed that and grabbed my hand she took me to the dance floor, we both started dancing together. We were vibing on the floor when a good ass song comes on called Telepatía slowed down.

Pansy was shaking her ass on Blaise. It was pretty easy though because after the wedding she changed into a sexy outfit, as did I. There were no kids at her wedding. Uh. Hello? she hates kids. I was moving my hips to the slowed beat when I felt hands on my hips.

I didnt bother to look back at who it was I figured it be a decent hook up for tonight. We were grinding onto eachother for a while, he then turned me around to face him. My eyes widened, Draco!? He just smirks then lowers himself closer to my lips. Then kisses me!

Me being me.. I kissed back, Draco put his hands on my waist, and pushed our bodies closer together. We shouldn't be doing this.. I pulled back from the kiss. "Draco wait.." He immediately stopped. "You have a wife..." I stepped back one.

"Right..I'm very sorry. Will you forgive me?" He asked sincerely. I nodded then walked away to Pansy who had a shocked look on her face. "You- you were just-" "can it. I know what I did.." I cut her off.

"Eh, I've always shipped you so.. who cares." She shrugged as she looked away from me with a smirk. I slapped her shoulder. "Well you shouldn't, hes married." I groaned. She just rolled her eyes and smirked.