Traverse Town

I walk around with Os to see this big clock tower thing in the distance. Honestly, I have no clue where we are.

"Os. Do know where we are?"

"Why did you say that like I should know?" He said to me. I only asked just to make sure.

"Well I am following you. I figured you would know where we're going." I said to him as he looked back at me while still walking.

"No i'd just figured we find some who does know. Do you have any better ideas?" Oswald asked me as I shake my head.

"I guess that would be the most logical thing to do." I say as we get to this area with a huge fountain. "But where are all the people?"

"Maybe there's a festival or meeting going on." He tried to explain. But that doesn't make sense. It seems like this town went on for miles.

Could all the people in it just...disappear? Suddenly, a girl in a mask throws a keyblade at us.

"Whoa!"

"Hey duck, kid!" Oswald said as I dive down. The keyblade disappeared and went back into her hand.

"Trespassers! Prepare to meet your end." She said as she pointed the keyblade at them.

"You think they would be friendly." I tell Oswald as he gives me a unamused look.

"Listen we just need to know-!" Oswald is cut off my armies of people with keyblades chasing at us. "Alright talking is going to help."

I look around at all the people. "Alright so what do we-?" I turn back to Oswald to see him making a run for it, leaving me behind.

"You jerk! You were gonna leave me behind!?" I shout as him as we sprint towards an alleyway.

"No! I just knew you'd follow me! Wait-There!!!" Oswald shouts at he points to an orange door. Similar to the blue door I've known.

"Wait! Os, you can see that!?"

"Of course, I can! But that's the way out of this place so hurry up!" He says to me.

"You're the one hopping on the street. Just run normally!"

"If I ran normal, I would have been caught already!! I'm a rabbit for a reason!" Oswald says as we finally get to the door. But I then see a blond figure that looks familiar.

"Ventus?"

"Let's go!" Oswald pushed me through the door and we end up in a small town square. "Whew. That was a close one."

"Yeah...."

(2nd POV)

You weren't really sure if that was Ventus. But, if it was, your glad he's doing okay. But, he was in a rather dangerous environment.

"What's up with you?" Oswald asked as he got up. You got up long side him and smiled.

"Nah, it's nothing." Suddenly, your keyblade formed in your hand as Oswald's did too. The shadows creature came out from the ground and Oswald just sighed.

"Oh, just these ones. You can handle them."

"Huh?" You voice your concern as Oswald just chuckled and put his hands on his hips.

"You'll be fine. It's just a couple of small fries. Seeing as I'll be here with you, I might as well teach you somethings to be better." Oswald says as the shadows attacked you. You rolled out of the way of one attack but one almost got you in the back. You twist your keyblade the other way so it impales the shadow. "Most of what elements you'll unlock will have to be from experience. The more experience you have, the more power and skill you'll have."